Gridiron Heroes

safety-man

NFL IS ALIVE!!!
Just thought i would post the lyrics so you guys can start practicing the cheer for all our future LIONS scores...

Forward down the field,
A charging team that will not yield.
And when the Blue and Silver wave,
Stand and cheer the brave.
Rah, Rah, Rah.
Go hard, win the game.
With honor you will keep your fame.
Down the field and gain,
A Lion's victory!

GOOOOOOO LIONS!

How's that my friend?

i suppose i can give a couple reasons...

1.) the closest thing to contact is a couple guys kicking dirt at eachother:gay2:

2.) when a coach/player argues with the ref he kicks them out of the game rather then taking it like man as they do in hockey and football:gay2:

sports = NFL & NHL

i suppose i can give a couple reasons...

1.) the closest thing to contact is a couple guys kicking dirt at eachother:gay2:

2.) when a coach/player argues with the ref he kicks them out of the game rather then taking it like man as they do in hockey and football:gay2:

sports = NFL & NHL

HAHAHA, I meant, how was my editing of that post, but those are good reasons for sure!!

And bring on the salt, I can take a joke:)

:gay2:
oh geez! lol!

CFL = gay

i tried my hardest to enjoy that joke league but i just cant do it.

if i were into the cfl id be an argos fan.

i gotta put my 2 cents in here. cfl is not a great league by any means AND i HATE 3 down football but i gotta say that I do love the SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS!

saying yould be an argos fan is like saying you like the leafs or something

i gotta put my 2 cents in here. cfl is not a great league by any means AND i HATE 3 down football but i gotta say that I do love the SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS!

saying yould be an argos fan is like saying you like the leafs or something

you couldnt be more right on that.

the nfl decided that the #1 player in league history was Jerry Rice, any thoughts on that?

JB is the greatest, but didnt play long enuff, so rice's numbers after 20yrs are insane, especially compared to his peers at wr.....id say jb....id even put lt #2 because of the impact he had on the game and the way defense is played

not an easy job ranking them

cool thing bout football, is greatness is measured by winning more than any other team sport

(baseball being the worst, all about numbers)

Back