Ground beef marinade

Whens your trip big guy? Sounds like your going to represent ology well while your having fun in the sun.

leaving the 25th of this month for 6 days. gonna get some good pics of the new bigness and of course plenty of my wife's hot ass!!

fat schmat you sissy. Just eat it. Its all fat you want anyway.

But just cause you asked, 8oz of that meat is about 20g of fat.

^^^Bullshit.. there is 216g of fat in a cup of olive oil.. if you are mixing that with 2lbs of beef.. then 8oz has over 50g of fat from the olive oil alone.. not to mention the fat from the ground beef. There is probably 70g of fat in each one of those.. why use so much olive oil?

^^^Bullshit.. there is 216g of fat in a cup of olive oil.. if you are mixing that with 2lbs of beef.. then 8oz has over 50g of fat from the olive oil alone.. not to mention the fat from the ground beef. There is probably 70g of fat in each one of those.. why use so much olive oil?

because it makes it good thats why. Besides, a shitload of that drains off at the end.

listen, if you don't wanna eat the fucking recipe, eat it plain. Jesus.

because it makes it good thats why. Besides, a shitload of that drains off at the end.

listen, if you don't wanna eat the fucking recipe, eat it plain. Jesus.

....do you guys not realize that he's not drinking the soup left at the bottom of the pan?

Now I know why so many people on this forum can't gain weight - I bet they count all the calories left behind in their chicken marinade bag or in the bone left on their plate from their steak

....do you guys not realize that he's not drinking the soup left at the bottom of the pan?

Now I know why so many people on this forum can't gain weight - I bet they count all the calories left behind in their chicken marinade bag or in the bone left on their plate from their steak

i bet they leave the sugary milk left over in the bowl after they eat Froot Loops also. :D

I'm totally fucking :gay2: for posting a recipe (i'm wearing nothing but an apron ladies), but someone asked me at work today how i can eat so much ground beef and this is the only way how. Ground beef is boring as fuck, so I have been using this marinade for the last 5 years.

2lbs of lean ground beef
1 cup olive oil (extra virgin... :wackit:)
1/4 cup Terragon Vinegar
1 tsp Black pepper
1 tsp Salt
Dash of Tabasco
Dash of Lemon Juice
1 tsp of Chopped Garlic
1 Bay leaf

Mix it up, put it a gallon ziploc bag overnight and cook in skillet til brown. Its not Filet Mignon, but it beats eating it plain with ketchup and 8oz yields 50g of protein for a whole lot cheaper. :D

this is a great recipe :yumyum:,I get my ground beef 90/10 just 10 percent fat F.D.A choice,.

this is a great recipe :yumyum:,I get my ground beef 90/10 just 10 percent fat F.D.A choice,.

yeah, it'll work on that too. I use 80/20 when we have taco night or i make enchiladas. taste better when you user fattier meat IMO.

i just eat so much ground beef cuz I'm too cheap to buy steak, so i have to have it taste better than an old shoe.

yeah, it'll work on that too. I use 80/20 when we have taco night or i make enchiladas. taste better when you user fattier meat IMO.

i just eat so much ground beef cuz I'm too cheap to buy steak, so i have to have it taste better than an old shoe.

You should make your own mix. I used to buy whole top sirloin steaks and have the butcher grind that up and mix it with an equal amount of super fatty ground beef. Tastes a million times better. Also the price came in under the price of 90/10....although I'm not sure about the prices these days. Been a while since I bought ground beef.

If you really wanna taste the magic, grind top sirloin with ribeye. I'd have sex with that. 3/4 sirloin and 1/4 ribeye. That's what I use for burgers, tacos, burritos etc.

I love ground beef. Here's one to add for a cheat day.
If you want to pack on some extra cals, this will do it.

1 1/2 lbs of extra lean ground beef.
Brown and season with garlic powder or what you like.
Throw in one can of tomato soup and some water (Trust Me)

Boil 3-4 Potatoes cut in 1/4s (Not Mushy)
Pour the mix over the potatoes and you're in heaven :)
Make sure the mix is thick. 1/2 can of water should do it.

Remember - cheat day stuff only and share with a friend.

Last edited:
I love ground beef. Here's one to add for a cheat day.
If you want to pack on some extra cals, this will do it.

1 1/2 lbs of extra lean ground beef.
Brown and season with garlic powder or what you like.
Throw in one can of tomato soup and some water (Trust Me)

Boil 3-4 Potatoes cut in 1/4s (Not Mushy)
Pour the mix over the potatoes and you're in heaven :)
Make sure the mix is thick. 1/2 can of water should do it.

Remember - cheat day stuff only and share with a friend.

sounds good, but meat and potatoes isn't a cheat day.

Back