Growth Hormone Question

kawazx6rr

What is everyone doing for the amount of IU's a day and are you doing it 7 days a week and what brands are better than others? Also, what insulin brand are you using with it if any or just the anabolic stack??

I'm taking 3ius ed with the shot right before bed. No slin for me.

Should be stacked with Test

no slin for me either. Im on 3iu per day blue tops and Test e 500mg PW (zline). Feels great and I am working out better than ever. I was pretty good athlete in my teens and twenties. However now I am 40 and I have more strength stamina and feel like never b4.

Anabolic Steroids

It’s never too late and never the wrong time to start exercising. Or, maybe you already exercise, but need some advice or upgrading regarding your health & fitness equipment.The supplements also support your general well-being and make it easier for you to sleep. HGH supplements had been given through injections for many years,

no slin for me either. Im on 3iu per day blue tops and Test e 500mg PW (zline). Feels great and I am working out better than ever. I was pretty good athlete in my teens and twenties. However now I am 40 and I have more strength stamina and feel like never b4.

I have used 3iu before and it did not work with me I worked my way up to 8iu it's working amazingly now. I can feel and see the difference with slight numbness in my hand but it's bareable.

i used neutropin and omnitrope .... both pharm grade and great

never understood these blue tops/green tops and what not ... im only familiar with pharm grade thats why

i used neutropin and omnitrope .... both pharm grade and great

never understood these blue tops/green tops and what not ... im only familiar with pharm grade thats why

Blue tops is best generic in my opinion. Green tops are generally generic hygetropin, both made in china. Generics are much cheaper but I can definatly feel it at doses higher than 3ius. But when I go 3iu 2x a day I get that carpel tunnel sides and numbness. could be that I'm more sensitive than others but I just think blue tops are very good generics.

Early morning and before workout.I used it this way.Just make sure you don't have carbs an hours before and after the shot.Also if you can get pharma grade GH thats your best as it's 191.Generics are all 192's.

Early morning and before workout.I used it this way.Just make sure you don't have carbs an hours before and after the shot.Also if you can get pharma grade GH thats your best as it's 191.Generics are all 192's.

i thought i read somewhere that 192 was better than 191, and when i look at the generics they all list as 191aa or whatever. i mean, i understand they could say that but not be that. just sayin...

3.3 first thing everymorning. Red tops (thanks) on for 2 years. all i have used were jins reds and in myy opinion very close.

10IU daily.

I use Humalog; I find every other type of insulin is garbage in comparison to Humalog. I am up to about 12IU PWO now and the effects are great.

i thought i read somewhere that 192 was better than 191, and when i look at the generics they all list as 191aa or whatever. i mean, i understand they could say that but not be that. just sayin...

191aa is bioidentical which means it has the same sequence as your body produce naturaly.As for 192aa ,although it's rare ,your body can start producing antibodies to it.This means that not only the hgh that you are injecting will be worthless but your own growth hormone production will be rejected..not the best scenario.They all claim that their products are real 191 ,but they are 192..it's just way more expensive to produce 191.

Back