GSO from costco

darkrid3r

I wanted to make sure this could happen before I did it.

I have ordered USPS filtered GSO and its expensive, I ahve also used unfiltered USPS gso, its not bad for price.

Costco has food grade GSO cheep, can you use a .45 watman steri cup and filter it for brew?

It would then go through a .22 filter after this before bottling.

I Have another source I can get 5Gal from for 50 bucks.....Food grade

Thoughts?

That is what I thought, are you guys double filtering?

No, there's no need to imo. It doesn't save time as your having to do it twice. Might as well just suck it up and push it through a .2um if you syringe filter.

If your using a steri-cup system you can buy pre filters if you feel you absolutely have too. But using a .45 bottle top and then a .2um top, thats just a huge waste of money and supplies imo.

There really is no need with compounds like test and nandro. Tren, just use pre filters.

Last edited:
I have used GSO from the store. Filtering seems to work just fine.

Yup, I use GSO and safflower from the store. Safflower is my personal favorite though.

USP oil is expensive and when adding sterile usp oils to powder/ba/bb it's no longer sterile and needs filtering anyways.

Yup, I use GSO and safflower from the store. Safflower is my personal favorite though.

USP oil is expensive and when adding sterile usp oils to powder/ba/bb it's no longer sterile and needs filtering anyways.

Curious as to why you prefer Safflower over GSO? Never tried anything other than GSO so might wanna experiment ;)

Right on, glad you found something that you like.

It may be in my head but I feel it's much thinner than GSO with 2/20 and no EO. Sorta personal preference kinda thing. I like lighter colored oils also even though it has nothing to do with the hormone, it's almost clear with 10-20% EO though.

Back