If you could double your protein intake without eating another bite would you do it?

Needtogetaas

Official Sponsor
What if you could go from 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight to 2 grams of protein per lb of body weight with out having to eat one more bite of food or add a single shake to your diet? Would you do it? If it was as easy as taking a few caps with every meal would you do it? Of course you would and now you can.

Way back in the dark ages of bodybuilding supplementation the idea of taking protein pills or Bcaa'a was a pretty good one – pop a few pills here and there and get extra aminos. The old timers, with limited resources, committed to this tactic and got pretty good results. But at best, each pill was barely a gram of protein and it’s so much easier to get 30 grams from a modern protein shake. So protein pills fell out of favor. What we’ve done is mix some old school thinking with state of the art technology!

GEAR uses concentrated forms of protein that are both ENLARGED and FRACTIONED. In other words, each amino molecule not only encompasses more space, it’s split into “micro molecules” which essentially increases the bio-availabilty ten-fold! So a single gram of protein become more like TEN grams of protein. A few grams of Bcaa's now becomes thousands of grams. Ready at a moments notice and able to give you both protein and Bcaa's in a enhanced state every second of the day all throughout the day. The old concept of taking bcaa's pre and post work out, and through out the day has now been smashed. The long since forgotten Ideas of taking protein pills has been brought back to life. The concept of injecting bcaa's has been made plausible once again.

The concept is simple – not unlike amino acid tablets but FAR more concentrated, FAR more potent, and FAR more effective. It’s actually on par with injectable amino acids. But it’s portable, its feasible, its doable, its not your daddies protein pill or bcaa's. Its The future and its now.

Anyone who uses steroids knows that they work by increasing nitrogen (protein) retention. But few people realize exactly what that entails.

Without getting overly technical, protein basically passes through the intestines after which, it’s absorbed into the small intestine and eventally, the bloodstream. At that point it travels throughout the body into the various muscles and glands. When protein is needed the intestines grabs what’s available. THAT’S THE KEY! It isn’t so much the “amount” of protein you eat, it’s what’s “available “ at any given time.

Once can take a a large protein shake at any time and add some SPP and get in more protein out of that shake at the time they are drinking that shake. And by all means this is a great concept. Getting more out of your protein is always a plus. But what about the rest of the day.

More often than not, the opportunity for muscle growth is lost because, even though you ingested a lot of protein, it wasn’t “ready to go” at the time when it was needed. The metabolic process waits for no man. Your body is constantly shifting between anabolic and catabolic.

Any hard core body builder. Anyone who is serious about building muscle, who is Killing it in the gym every day. Any one serious about smashing past there plateaus. Anyone with any experience, who knows anything at all will tell you that every second of the day counts, and every advantage you can get makes all the difference. The difference between making that next rep or not. The difference in adding that extra chain link or not. The difference in reaching ones goals today, tomorrow or next year.

And Gear makes up that difference. You cant drink off a protein shake all day long. Lord knows you cant inject Bcaa's every hour on the hour. Bcaa's are a great concept but even if you took them all day long they still would not even come close to the gear's super high powered portable bcaa,protein octane boosting, catabolism preventing concept!!!!!!

If one where to add gear or even spp to just there protein shakes they would already be getting a advantage. Getting more out of your protein shake is a great Idea. But for the hard core not even that is enough.

In any given day we take in a set amount of protein. We all know the math , its been put out to the masses over and over. 1 gram, 1.5grams, even 2 grams of protein per pound body weight a day. Thous of us trying to gain muscle know every gram of protein counts. Often racking our brains on ideas of how to get in more protein.

How many of you have said the words " I just cant eat any more" "I just cant take another protein shake or I'll barf".

Imagine if you didn't have to? Imagine if you didn't have to add yet another shake? Imagine if you didn't have to force feed another 10 oz of chicken or hold back barfing to get down another 6oz of beef?

Imagine if you will, being able to take the 1. gram of protein per pound of body weight you are already eating now and instantly turn it into 2 or even 3 grams of protein per pound of body weight. All with out having to take even one more single bite!!!

For the 185lb man trying to reach 200 or the 200lb man trying to reach 230lb that would be amazing wouldn't it? Of course it would and now its real. Now you can.

200x1=200 grams Now if I add another protein shake before I go to bed . Then I add in 6 more oz of steak with dinner,another 3-5 egg whites with breakfast, a couple cans of tuna through out the day, and a extra oz of chicken to lunch I think I can hit my mark of 250g or 275g of protein.

We are all on the quest to get bigger, faster, stronger and to do that we all need more protein. If you ask anyone right now if they could take all the protein that they eat in one day and double it. Double it with out having to add another bite and with out having to double there calories how many would say no?

[COLOR*********]No one would say no to that and that is what gear does. That it why you need gear![/COLOR]

All it takes is 3-4 caps of gear with every meal and instantly you have taken your 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight and turned it into 1.5 grams . Tak 6-8 caps of gear with every meal and now you have made and now you have made your 1 gram for every pound into 2 grams.

No matter if you are trying to bulk or cut you need gear. Because gear can give your body the extra protein it need all with out having to add a single meal or hundreds of calories.

Non of use can eat every hour, every second of the day, and even if we could who would want to. More often than not, the opportunity for muscle growth is lost because, even though you ingested a lot of protein, it wasn’t “ready to go” at the time when it was needed.

But now, with GEAR, you’ll have that protein available at ALL TIMES. You will have protein available at all times and you will double your protein intake without taken another single bite. Who can say no to that. NO ONE!!!!

Gear is here ant its not your daddies protein pill!! Its not just another BCAA, its not just SPP. Its taking every once of protein you eat from every source you take in, INTO THE HIGHEST GRADE PROTEIN ON THE PLANET!

That statement may sound like a lot of hype but it’s absolutely true and we stand behind it. Nothing… I mean NOTHING, is a better protein source than GEAR. We made sure of it.

Here’s How It Works GEAR contains…

SUPER PLASMA SERUM:

This is the main ingredient in GEAR and anyone familiar with this stuff will tell you it’s nothing short of miraculous. Studies have shown than test animals fed a comparable calorie diet with Super Plasma Serum grew an average of 20% LARGER than those on a diet without it. How can that be? Because Super Plasma Serum is the protein that already exists in the blood plasma. It’s instantly recognized as “useable.” It’s like if you added blood to your blood, there’s no conversion -- whatever you add is “more.” That’s what happens with Super Palsma Serum. It’s essentially, instant muscle! And since the actual amino molecule of SPS is FOUR TIMES LARGER than that of meat, egg or whey protein it can be dispersed over a greater area of the intestines, allowing for maximum nitrogen dispersion. The extrodinary growth potential from Super Plasma Serum may also be due to the fact that it contains the highest IGF-1 level of any natural food source. This is the closest thing to actual “injectable aminos” which the pros have been using for years, BUT AT A FRACTION OF THE COST.

Now, Super Plasma Serum isn’t cheap. It goes for up to 60 bucks a pound! That’s why so few companies use it in their protein drinks. It’s too damn expensive and most people don’t know the difference! But GEAR is geared for the discriminating bodybuilder. Other companies use as much as 10% SDBP in For there SPP in some of there protein shakes.

Gear contains the highest grade (SDBP) on the planet. wich contains greater than 95% protein. emerging research has shown that a significant amount (75-80%) of the
proteins found in (SDBP) resist the digestive process. These proteins are
actually transported intact to the lower G.I. (intestines) where they exert
vital specific activities. Collectively these are named "bioactive proteins".

The bioactive protein composition of gear is greater than 50 percent
immunoglobulins (IgA, IgG and IgM). Additionally, gear contains significant
amounts of the anabolic growth factor IGF-1 and the immunoregulatory cytokine
TNF-ß. Interestingly, The SDBP In gear is very similar in composition to bovine colostrum,
the milk-like substance produced in the first 36 - 72 hours after calving. In
fact, you could consider Gear's serum plasma protein to be the precursor to colostrum.
The big difference though is that the ingredients in gear contain much higher concentrations and a more consistent compositions of the vital bioactive proteins,Fractionated peptides and bcaa's then those found in colostrum.

HYDROLYZED PROTEIN CONCENTRATE:

This is another form of protein used back in the days when serious bodybuilders would use anything in order to grow. It was called “pre-digested “ protein, with good reason. The essential aminos are already broken down so it requires no digestion. It enters the intestines instantly, allowing for immediate use. It was great stuff and worked well. There was just one problem. It tastes like rancid cleaning fluid! I mean, really, REALLY horrible. It’s pretty much impossible to get down. But since it’s in a capsule form, taste isn’t an issue. You get the full benefit of this incredible protein source directly into your stomach unfiltered in any way.

GEAR also includes…

BRANCH CHAIN AMINO ACIDS:

Protein has many functions but it’s the BCAA’s that are directly related to muscle growth. It’s the BCAA’s that convert into glutamine, which is the main amino in muscle tissue. So why doesn’t GEAR contain glutamine? Because it is so poorly absorbed orally! Whenever you use glutamine you’re wasting 99% of it! The body was designed to convert glutamine from BCAA’s which is why we use the highest quality peptide bonded BCAA’s with a hefty L-leucine laden dosage into GEAR. It’s pure muscle growth without waste.

WHEY FRACTION PEPTIDES:

This is a revolutionary amino acid complex containing high concentrations of Lactoferrin and Immunoglobulins in a “fractioned” base, allowing for the aminos to “split and separate.” Remember, the intestines act like a huge sponge ready to take in protein. “Normal” protein globulins are like single shots, here and there whereas FRACTIONED aminos is a like a SHOTGUN, spraying a much wider area and allowing for more muscle growth. By creating “sub-particals” of nitrogen, the amount of surrounding protein (from other food sources) is dispersed and magnified. This is a breakthrough potential muscle building technology.

And just as an additional kicker, we added…

Aminogen and Bromalain. Bromalain is a natural enzyme known to aid in the absorption of protein. Aminogen helps liberate free form aminos from whole food sources. So when you take GEAR it’ll boost the protein and muscle building capabilities from both the supplement and the food you eat!

How to use GEAR.

GEAR is incredibly versatile. It can be use five ways.

In-between meals – to insure a constant flow of nitrogen to your muscles.

Pre-workout – to prevent catabolism while training.

Post workout __ to fuel starved, overworked muscles fast!

Plus, it’s especially useful in enhancing the muscle building capabilities of any meal !

This may be the biggest advantage to GEAR. Let’s say you’re on the run and all you can grab is a slice of pizza. Pop a handful of GEAR and instead of a junk food snack, it’s a power keg of protein power meal! Each cap equals 1000mgs of amino acids but since GEAR is up to FOUR TIMES as potent, 5 caps is like 20 grams of whole food protein! Suddenly a slice of pizza has the muscle building potential of an 10oz steak! Ya gotta admit…THAT, is pretty awesome.

As I said before imagine if you could double your daily protein intake without having to take another bite, Without having to double your calories!!!!!!!! That is exactly what gear can do!!

Don’t let the name throw you. We’re not saying this product works like a steroid. The name GEAR is to imply “a necessary tool.” Even when using enhancement, you can’t grow without protein. It’s the catalyst…always. And the more the better. When you use GEAR, you just increased your chances to grow more muscle, and grow it faster by doubling even tripling your daily protein intake all with out having to eat till you barf.

So if you want the biggest anabolic advantage you can get…you need to get some GEAR.

Write to needto for special EF discounts. We’ll hook you up so you can get growing!

If you want to read more about how gear works just clock the link right here GEAR <------BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER amazing post by NEEDTO.....Gear is absolutely in my top list of supps to buy on payday....excited to add it to the regime!

Yo I love this sh*t!!! I can't always eat when I want to and Gear helps me still get the protein that I need anytime. It is a staple for me as a supplement along with Ancient Strength.

Ran through 2 bottles so far....what a great product....especially if you dont rely on shales for protein..

Ran through 2 bottles so far....what a great product....especially if you dont rely on shales for protein..

Mr P ordered a bottle, I think it arrives tomorrow... Product looks great, can't wait for him to try it.

Ive got mine!!!!!! It's so easy to take it with a glass of milk or add it to a Protein shake. Dayum have strides been made over the yrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gator

Take a look at the other thread that details our 20% off sale that we are having to save you a bit on it. There is also a lottery where you can win gift certificates. Let me know what you think after you have tried it out, I'm sure you'll love it.

Back