GSP vs Penn

Eze

It is pretty certain that GSP and BJ Penn are going to fight for the 170 lbs title.

Here is BJ vs GSP at UFC 58 video

FYI, GSP won this fight by decision.

I saw the fight as:

Round 1:GSP 9 - 10 BJ
Round 2:GSP 10 - 9 BJ
Round 3:GSP 10 - 9 BJ

What does BJ need to do to win the next matchup?

What does GSP need to do to win?

Your prediction?

Its all about bj's cardio. GSP is prolly the best athlete in the world, of any sport. The man can go for 15 rounds. Cardio has always been bj's problem. Like the second time he fought hughes, dominated hughes the first round, then everything after that he went to complete shit. If BJ penn comes in shape hes tough to beat, but gsp is a machine.

I dont see it going to decision this time around. I know BJ is going for the knockout and GSP always try to end his fights in the first round. Will be a very entertaining fight to watch indeed. I like both of them very much but I think GSP is gonna finish him quickly if he is in the shape he is right now. But then again this is MMA... nothing is certain...

BTW is it just me or does Penn have ADD??? Dude was more amped than GSP when they talked in the octagon after the fight. I always wonder if he snorts som coke and take some speed before he goes in the octagon.

BJ is a nut. I honestly don't know who to call in this one, and they are two of my favorite fighters. GSP can take BJ down, but he can't hurt him on the ground. BJ can probalby outbox him, but GSP is more versatile standing. It will be a hell of a fight.

Just like he didn't have a chance in the first fight when he came in fat and out of shape and almost won?

He obviously has a chance, a very good chance, but i think GSP has developed since that fight. But this is honestly, too close to call... gsp by a hair

I dont really like what they're doing... its like a having an intimate interference with same sex... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

But on the other hand, when penn wants a rematch with someone and wants to beat him, he always has. I take back my pick on gsp, and choose MoM

BJ didn't almost with the first fight. He won one round, the 1st. Round 2 and 3 were GSP's without a doubt.

I bet GSP has improved more since that fight than BJ has

BJ didn't almost with the first fight. He won one round, the 1st. Round 2 and 3 were GSP's without a doubt.

I bet GSP has improved more since that fight than BJ has

But thats when bj didnt give a fuck. The guy would just look for the first round win, if that didn't happen you could tell from his expression that he was just like fuck this during rounds 2 and 3

BJ won the first round of the first fight because of his jab, i think gsp will be more prepared this time around and should be able to avoid bj,s jab. Other than that i dont see bj having anything for gsp

Just like he didn't have a chance in the first fight when he came in fat and out of shape and almost won?
GSp impresses me more and more, he adapts and and improves his game even after losses he just gets better .

Remember amphetamines wins fights, BJ talks alot about drugs with other fighters, its known in the mma circles of his own drug usage recreational of course lol

Don't get me wrong he is a reat fighter....just nowhere near gsps ability

Back