Guidance on second H-drol cycle please

Eug3ne

Looking to run a 5 week cycle of h-drol dosed at 50/75/75/75/75. Here's my plan.

cycle assist beginning 2 weeks prior to start and continued through PCT.
H-drol weeks 1-5
HcGenerate weeks 1-5
Forma stanzol weeks 1-PCT

PCT setup
torem 90/60/30/30
forma stanzol
DAA
Unleashed

Do you think starting the HcGenerate at the start of the cycle will prevent lethargy. I ran my first cycle at 50/75/100/100/100/125, and it made me feel super lethargic. During that cycle I added in the HcGenerate on week 3 as suggested on forums. Also, towards the end of the cycle migraines became a problem. Blood pressure was not the culprit of the headaches, because I keep a careful eye on that and I stay hydrated. Therefore, I am wanting to run a shorter cycle with lower dosages. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Looking to run a 5 week cycle of h-drol dosed at 50/75/75/75/75. Here's my plan.

cycle assist beginning 2 weeks prior to start and continued through PCT.
H-drol weeks 1-5
HcGenerate weeks 1-5
Forma stanzol weeks 1-PCT

PCT setup
torem 90/60/30/30
forma stanzol
DAA
Unleashed

Do you think starting the HcGenerate at the start of the cycle will prevent lethargy. I ran my first cycle at 50/75/100/100/100/125, and it made me feel super lethargic. During that cycle I added in the HcGenerate on week 3 as suggested on forums. Also, towards the end of the cycle migraines became a problem. Blood pressure was not the culprit of the headaches, because I keep a careful eye on that and I stay hydrated. Therefore, I am wanting to run a shorter cycle with lower dosages. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

1) bump your helladrol cycle to six weeks and run it for 100mg the whole time
2) You can run HCGenerate, HCGenerate ES, or transaderm the entire 6 weeks if you wish. Personally, I would run trans on cycle and then HCGen or HCGen ES in PCT
3) You were getting headaches due to not running cycle support must likely. Use N2Guard or something similar.

1) bump your helladrol cycle to six weeks and run it for 100mg the whole time
2) You can run HCGenerate, HCGenerate ES, or transaderm the entire 6 weeks if you wish. Personally, I would run trans on cycle and then HCGen or HCGen ES in PCT
3) You were getting headaches due to not running cycle support must likely. Use N2Guard or something similar.

I ran cycle assist through the entire duration of the cycle last time though. So you thibk N2guard will serve me better? ?

I have used both and didn't notice a difference. Also, don't run 50mg dude, IMO 75mg is still a waste. TheDarkHalf gave you good advice, but if your worried run 75mg for 2-3 days and if you don't notice anything wrong (which you shouldn't) bump it up to 100mg. I run helladrol 100/100/100/100/100/125. Usually there is some extra pills left over so I finish those as well. So my cycle would be a couple days over 6 weeks. Its a mild compound, you'll be fine.

I ran cycle assist through the entire duration of the cycle last time though. So you thibk N2guard will serve me better? ?

Everyone is different.....some respond better to one supplement than others so the only way to tell how it works for you is to run your cycle and then get your bloodwork done

Back