GWP Helios Review

Grambo25

Just figured I would post my thoughts on GWP Helios used for 15 days.

Worked up from .4ml to 1.5ml in the end. When I got to 1.5ml I was doing 3 shots of .5ml per day.

Diet was overall clean with a few days not as good as possible and regular cardio.
Lost 4-6 pounds in this short time period and I feel leaner and had a guy at school say I looked a lot leaner and a girl asked if my face was skinnier lol

A few times in the beginning I felt some energy type rush and had good amounts of sweating the whole time. Though normal clen side effects were relatively low. Few more slight cramps than usual but not much to write home about. Here were my thoughts after first week or so and final analysis.

From first week:

Preliminary thoughts on Helios:
Definitely contains clen, weight is definitely down since starting with a clean but not strict diet ( starts this week), local fat loss is unclear at this point. Still about 12-13ml left. May increase to 1.5ml per day soon (60mcg). Two shots per day in stomach leads to slight bruising every once in awhile and a little soreness (possibly from hitting the muscle) but nothing rotating sites won't help.

Day after last injections
Final verdict on Helios: 3.5 out of 5.
Definitely brought on fat loss with almost zero side effects. I believe it let me use lower clen dose than normal to get similar results. Yohimbine caused slight water retention and made it look worse somedays I felt. I believe there was slight localized fat loss but hard to quantify it was a bunch. That and 2-3 injections daily knocked it down a bit. Took a few days post until water retention went down and results very evident. I've got another bottle I'll definitely use though.

One of my best clenbuterol runs I would say.
I also felt strength didn't drop off at all either (though in a short time I wouldn't expect much).

do you feel that this would be better suited for someone who is already lean, or for someone that still has quite a bit to lose? I know there's a lot of interest in this product so I figure all input is valuable.

I think it is better for someone that is already fairly lean and you are looking to get rid of some unwanted stubborn adipose tissue.

I think it is better for someone that is already fairly lean and you are looking to get rid of some unwanted stubborn adipose tissue.

that seems to be the general consensus. I'll definitely be taking a look at this when the time comes!

body fat %

What was the body fat percentage before and after? Also if the injections were in the abs/stomach area then how did you loose fat in your face? How long did you run it for? I'm cuirious about it too. Thnx

He ran it for 15 days, lost 4-6 pounds. I would be interested to know BF% as well.

Even though it was injected in the stomach it will work on your entire body. The concept of it being a spot reducer is true to a certain extent according to the logs I've read, but many users also noticed overall fat loss throughout their bodies. I guess the clen works it's way through the system so it's not just localized like IGF-1 DES for instance

What was the body fat percentage before and after? Also if the injections were in the abs/stomach area then how did you loose fat in your face? How long did you run it for? I'm cuirious about it too. Thnx

Honestly I did this more for my experimenting and to kick off a cutting phase before spring break (I know I know lol)...I didn't do any measures this time around because I was just interested in playing with it. I can tell there was some adipose loss in the little pouch on the lower abs which is always so stubborn on me. Not gone by any means but it shrank a tad bit.
You feel the clen pretty quickly so in my opinion it goes systemic rather fast and causes overall fat loss like oral clen. This isn't a product that ONLY makes fat where it's injected go away.

He ran it for 15 days, lost 4-6 pounds. I would be interested to know BF% as well.

Even though it was injected in the stomach it will work on your entire body. The concept of it being a spot reducer is true to a certain extent according to the logs I've read, but many users also noticed overall fat loss throughout their bodies. I guess the clen works it's way through the system so it's not just localized like IGF-1 DES for instance

Exactly. It is not something that only targets the area it is injected into. I would say it's relatively low % of localized even. Though like i said if you are really lean it's more noticeable. It's far from a miracle drug, just like all these things. Just adjuncts to helping on the path.

iteresting post, curios as to what your bf$ is as well.

Me too! haha

I have another bottle I will run but it probably won't be completely solo, however I plan to do a few more measurements this time around.

And for anyone skeptical of my first post googling "Grambo Purus" shows I am regular poster on other boards.

Lastly I am giving their MT2 a shot right now and will review that as well later on. With pics.

agreed interested in hearing about bf. also each injection time did you break it up into different spots around injection site. ive heard that helps a little on making noticeable fat loss in targeted area.

agreed interested in hearing about bf. also each injection time did you break it up into different spots around injection site. ive heard that helps a little on making noticeable fat loss in targeted area.

See above on BF%, I know I let you guys down in that area ha

I broke it up into 2 shots done at the same time in similar spots on each side of the stomach. When I started using 1.5ml I used 3 shots split up because .5ml seemed to be near max for me in a single spot and it let me spread it out even more.

I enjoyed the results and it's possible doing it more mesotherapy wise with more small injections may help a little, it's a pain in my personal opinion. So I'll stick with the way I went.

That's cool. Greg's a good guy, and he's gone out of his way to help me out in the past. Glad to have you on the board.

Helios

Not sure if I missed it in the thread but why did you run it only for 15 days? Was that one bottle worth? And did you do the two shots at the same time or spread them out? For $20 a bottle from GWP you can't beat it.

Not sure if I missed it in the thread but why did you run it only for 15 days? Was that one bottle worth? And did you do the two shots at the same time or spread them out? For $20 a bottle from GWP you can't beat it.

That's how long my bottle lasted slowly ramping up. Also I figured I'd go 2week on 2week off protocol, especially being a bit tired of pinning!

Shots at the same time. When I was doing 3 I sometimes did one at a different time.

A good price since comp is low these days. Still a bit pricey but hey it's a business and GWP does regular sales.

Ive got a few of these lying around. They seem to work, although def not a miracle drug.

Interestingly though, my first run I was hitting my lower abdominals and mainly the front of my stomach. A month later i noticed by fat distribution seemed to change, where i was holding much more fat in my love handles/lower back, compared to my abs.

I also do the microdosing, usually 5 or six locations per ml. But i just hit all the locations with the same syringe... i would never use 5 diff pins, that would be a pain in the ass

Back