gyno advice

jojolax36

Heres the issue. Been taking anavar/test enth for 8 weeks no issues, then developed some nipple pain on the left side with a small painful bump under the nipple... definite start of gyno. Grabbed my nolvadex and started 80mg a day, its been a week and the pain is getting weaker and the bump is shrinking (phew).. Heres my question, should I stop the cycle and just continue post cycle therapy (pct) with the nolva or keep on truckin? One half of me says I should stop and wait for a few months to start up again, the devil on my other shoulder says "ur beastin in the gym and finish it out cause ur so close to your goals"... What to do??:insane2:

Keep going on the cycle. It's common to get gyno while on cycle. You should have had an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like letro, arimidex, or exemestane on hand to prevent the gyno.

Keep going on the cycle. It's common to get gyno while on cycle. You should have had an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like letro, arimidex, or exemestane on hand to prevent the gyno.

On top of the nolvadex? I may have to look for some letro... I have done some pretty heavy cycles in my day and never had this happen so it kinda caught me by surprise

Nolva would have been nice when you just had tender nips but now that you have a lump...

Unfortunately it is time for the nuclear option: LETRO

It's tough on the body especially the sex drive but it is has been a proven lump remover.

Just my .02

alright fellas, dont know where to get some letro at this time, but i did find some aifm laying around the pad. tenderness is gone and lump is shrinking just over the past 2 days of using the aifm. If anyone knows of a good legit place to order letro, pm me please. I know I can do a "search" which i have mind you, but I would rather hear from someone that has ordered and gotten some legit stuff. Extreme thanks yous for all ur input so far tho!! :)

Back