Gyno from Propecia, need suggestions

So I want to start off saying Ive never touched gear. A few years ago I experimented with PHs but thats it. I have been using Propecia for about 8 months now. I noticed about a month ago out of nowhere I had a small hard lump above my left nipple, almost feels like a knot. I didnt think much of it at first. 3 weeks go by and it getting slightly worse. I go to the doctor and he said it was gyno and its actually quite common even if you dont use gear. I told him I was on propecia and he didnt have anything to say about it. He just said if it hasent gone away on its own in 4-6 months to go back to him and he will prescribe me something. I did some research and found many cases where people have gotten gyno from Propecia. I have discontinued use about 2 weeks ago and have seen no difference. My nipple is very sensitive as well.

So I thought I would make a post on here to see if any of u gurus would have any insight for me. Is there anything I can take to reverse the gyno even if its not caused by AAS? Will my hair loss continue now that I have dropped propecia? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Read up on letrozol, although I cant tell you I have used the product, I have had gyno for about 9 years or so. (Puberty induced) I have pretty much come to the conclusion that, in order to completly get rid of gyno, surgery is a must. This of course is refering to the glandular tissue directly under the nipple. There are many men on the forum who have had great results with letro, almost completly deminishing breast tissue. In this instance IMO I dont see why it isnt worth a shot to stay on the anti hairloss and try out letro

So your saying to get back on the propecia and use letro? Would that mean I would have to use letro on a regular basis? Is there any negative side affects of letro?

I found this site it may help,(I was unable to embed)

Propecia/Avodart grows more than hair

Gyno, it appears IS becoming more common with the use of propecia. It is tough to say on how to treat, only because such methods would probably not be advocated by your doctor,and would be experimental at best.

Imo, I would discontinue the propecia use and take take the letro till you see/feel the lumps are deminished. (just to be on the safe side, once the lumps harden there is no going back)
After that you could experiment running both the Aromatase inhibitor (AI), and your propecia

I'm said it dozens of time on here, and nearly every time somebody doubts me. Finasteride(propecia etc) can cause gyno, or make existing gyno worse, it can also cause ED. Read this article

I'm said it dozens of time on here, and nearly every time somebody doubts me. Finasteride(propecia etc) can cause gyno, or make existing gyno worse, it can also cause ED. Read this article

Of course it can. DHT acts to keep estrogen in check in a males body. If you lower DHT, then estrogen is left unopposed, so even if it doesn't raise estrogen levels there is more estrogen available due to the lack of DHT to oppose it.

I`m in my late 30`s and have a receding hairline. I will be running my 1st cycle starting Sept. I just started taking Propecia last week to start building it up in my system over the next month. I will continue it through my 12 wk cycle and when I take my last pin I plan on discontinuing the propecia. I never heard about the gyno prob till now but I was well aware of the ED issues. Thats why I only planned to use it while on gear. I`m just trying to prevent my hair from completely blowing out. I intend on using Adex eod or e3d to prevent gyno. After reading this post I am a bit concerned but I`m figuring the Adex will help.

stay the hell away from fina or its younger sister propecia if you still want your dick to work

whats proper dosing with letro? Are there any side effects or anything else I should be concerned about?

For a condition that is this early, letro might help.

I would look at running a cycle of letro like this.

Week 1-2 2.5 mg letro daily (1 tab)
Week 3 - 4 1.25 mg letro daily (1/2 tab)
Week 5 - 6 .625 mg daily (1/4 tab)
Week 7 - 8 .625 mg on M/W/F (1/4 tab)
Week 10 - 12 .625 mg on Tues/Thurs (1/4 tab)
Week 13 - 14 .625 mg on Wed only (1/4 tab)

Notice the very very gradual taper off the letro.

This is important b/c you do not want a rebound effect once you stop letro.

Back