Gyno on Test E + Tren E (blood work done, please see, help)

Salieri

Hey guys, just finished 3rd week of Test E 500mg / week, Tren E 400mg / week. This is my 4th cycle, first time using Tren E (used Ace in the past and I never had any problems). 20mg / day of Nolvadex since the beginning.

Now, at the end of week 2 nipples started to feel a bit itchy, I can feel a small lump under each of them (right one hurts a bit and I can feel the lump a bit under my nip too). Also started using Dostinex 0.5mg once every 3 days since the end of week 2. Forgot to say that. And I see prolactin is actually lower than the normal values.

Please see the attachment for the blood work, estrogen is sky high and progesterone is high too. From my research ... I should start using Letrozole immediately, do you have any recommendation guys?

If I lift my arms I can barely see anything ... lumps are VERY VERY small, problem is that the right one got a bit worse than 4-5 days ago, because I feel the lump now exactly under the margins on my nipple, even under the nipple if you know what I mean, which I didn't feel like 1 week ago.

I dropped the tren ... just did the first shot this week and last shot I did it with just Test.

I also wanna continue this cycle for 2 more weeks, just Test E and add either Anavar or Winstrol on it, from what I've been reading there's some people saying that Winstrol can help on gyno too, some people saying Anavar too. What should I do?

Thanks guys!
Best day ever!

Last edited:
Taking 500 test with no AI and tren is asking for trouble. You should have used arimidex or exemestane from the start. I would get either of those and start taking them. Letro works too but can crash you so most don't recommend, although some do - but they know what dose to take.

Have you got any of the other building blocks in place? Like HCG or PCT?

Thanks for the reply man! I have my PCT ready (HCG, Nolva, Clomid). I didn't use HCG on cycle, I will use it on PCT.

I got a little gyno after my first cycle of taking dbol (reforvit) over 90 days, but most of it should go away and I honestly dont really see it in your photos. Worse comes to worse surgery is pretty cheap to get rid of it these days if you want peace of mind. But I seriously dont notice anything peculiar and I doubt anyone else will unless they are a doctor.

If you are getting "hardcore" gyno you will FEEEL it. Your nipples will be super sensitive to the touch, and around the area would hurt. I think you'll be alright based on your photos. But yea dont go in without some arimadex on hand.

Who is telling you winstrol and anavar are good for gyno???

Bud, you need to do a whole bunch of research. You are believing every lil dumbass thing people tell you.

Update:
Started Letro saturday, took 1.25mg, same sunday, same monday, then since Tuesday I started taking 2.5mg / day of Letro.
Also, I kept the Caber, 0.5mg every 3 days.
Made the blood work again (after 1 week).
Estrogen is down from 610 to 282 pmol/L (normal range says between 41-159) - so it seems Letro works.
Progesterone is higher ... from 0.87 to 1.03 nmol/L (normal ranges says between 0.15 - 0.47)

Last shot of Tren E I did wednesday.
Last shot of Test E, saturday.

Gyno is not gone yet, it doesn't hurt anymore, just 10% from what it hurt last week.
But I feel the lumps a bit harder than a few days ago.

I will start the PCT next saturday (14 days after the last shot of Test E).

What do you think I should do guys? Should I take caber 0.5mg everyday or eod? Seems like Letro works, estrogen levels are half way down which is good, but seems like Progesterone got higher :(

Best day ever,
salierijazz

Update:
Started Letro saturday, took 1.25mg, same sunday, same monday, then since Tuesday I started taking 2.5mg / day of Letro.
Also, I kept the Caber, 0.5mg every 3 days.
Made the blood work again (after 1 week).
Estrogen is down from 610 to 282 pmol/L (normal range says between 41-159) - so it seems Letro works.
Progesterone is higher ... from 0.87 to 1.03 nmol/L (normal ranges says between 0.15 - 0.47)

Last shot of Tren E I did wednesday.
Last shot of Test E, saturday.

Gyno is not gone yet, it doesn't hurt anymore, just 10% from what it hurt last week.
But I feel the lumps a bit harder than a few days ago.

I will start the PCT next saturday (14 days after the last shot of Test E).

What do you think I should do guys? Should I take caber 0.5mg everyday or eod? Seems like Letro works, estrogen levels are half way down which is good, but seems like Progesterone got higher :(

Best day ever,
salierijazz

Ok so your starting pct this saturday, how do you feel now with the sides? can you share the actual numbers of your last blood works?

Absolutely no side effects, libido is still very ok, last numbers were Estrogen: 282 pmol/L (normal range between 41-159) and Progesterone 1.03 nmol/L (normal range between 0.15 - 0.47)

Absolutely no side effects, libido is still very ok, last numbers were Estrogen: 282 pmol/L (normal range between 41-159) and Progesterone 1.03 nmol/L (normal range between 0.15 - 0.47)

Thanks for the update, How did your first pin go Saturday? any pip? sides?

When you are taking Tren.

You Must do the LC/MS-MS Estradiol aka Sensitive Estradiol.

Tren Screws-up the ECLIA Method, so the results are Totally Worthless............................... JP
P.S.
And you need an AI ~ Nolvadex is a SERM, for PCT Only.
Aromasin is what you want when taking Tren, as it's a Suicidal Inhibitor, and makes a Permanent Bond to the Aromatase Enzyme.
So No Estro Rebound when you stop.
And in Clinical Studies, it either had No Impact or Improved Cholesterol Values.

Last edited:
@milton

check out above milton ^^ another case of somebodies progesterone going up whilst using caber...... shouldnt caber be lowering it like everyone says ??

hey mate, i have a theory caber raises progesterone and lowers prolactin... i think progesterone and prolactin work together in a see saw effect... i may be wrong but ive seen it happen so many times on bloods including my own ... dave palumbo and various other endo's and docs have told me if prolactin and estro are in range then not to worry about a higher progesterone.... again this may be wrong as progesterone is a tricky one, im just repeating what ive been told

and by the way... judging from those pics, theres no gyno.... you may be feeling the gland ? every man has a little gland there , if your extremely low body fat then its easier to feel ... gyno is fairly noticeable... it will be a hard ball like a frozen pea from what ive been told by docs.... go get a referral off your doc for a scan of your chest ,, tell your doc you think you may have gyno

@milton

check out above milton ^^ another case of somebodies progesterone going up whilst using caber...... shouldnt caber be lowering it like everyone says ??

He was taking Nolvadex while running Trenbolone.

When you do that, Nolvadex will Increase Progesterone and then Prolactin, so Caber or Dostinex isn't going to help.............. JP

As everyone said.....HCG is in no way a pct drug. Anavar and winstrol will not help gyno. They may not cause it but that doesn't make them a good choice to stop or reverse it. And......AI should always be in place.
Hope it all works out bro. Let us know what works for you

and by the way... judging from those pics, theres no gyno.... you may be feeling the gland ? every man has a little gland there , if your extremely low body fat then its easier to feel ... gyno is fairly noticeable... it will be a hard ball like a frozen pea from what ive been told by docs.... go get a referral off your doc for a scan of your chest ,, tell your doc you think you may have gyno

My gyno started as itchy nipples that stuck out like they were cold with nothing under them. Nipple sensativity is a start.

I developed small pea size lumps around my nipples that eventually filled in and actually were kinda like a doughnut. Even now they feel that way and that's the beginning of permanent breast tissue. The pea sized lumps. It can shrink once estrogen is lowered but that's the actual breast tissue.

During my worst development they ached, burned and had red rings around them and were visually swollen.

Now when estrogen is low I have firm rings with a hallow center as well as fatty tissue that never goes away. Legit tits from seizure medications screwing upy hormone levels. I've had 2 mammograms and 3 ultra sounds over the years.

Go into the VA plastic surgeon the 19th for pre removal work up. Had to quit smoking before they will remove them. Also used them as home E test kits while I began TRT. Doc said smoking decreases blood flow and my nipples could have died and fallen off.

Nipple changes should definitely be taken serious.

Last edited:
He was taking Nolvadex while running Trenbolone.

When you do that, Nolvadex will Increase Progesterone and then Prolactin, so Caber or Dostinex isn't going to help.............. JP

no!!!! it does not work like that,, the study they got that from was read wrong then parroted!! no no no no no no

Back