Gyno Prevention On Test C

SNIC00

Will be doing my first cycle of Testosterone Cypionate 1000mg the first week in 2 separate shots and 500mg for 9 weeks 2 shots per week. Im running nothing else, except for PCT when my cycle is over. Will probabaly run Liquid Clomid/Nolva. I am 24 and 14% BF. My only lingering questions is about the possibility of gyno. I have Liquid Letro on hand which from the general consensus would knock it out effectively if I got it. My questions are:

1. Should I check for gyno everyday, or will it be very obvious with the pain and swelling
2. On your opinion what is the possibility of me forming gyno
3. If i do end up having it I am planning on taking the Letro with disposable gel pills for ease as follows (a good thumbs up or helpful comments are appreciated)
Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro
Once at 2.5mg Letro remain at this dose until side effects subside (how will i know when it has subsided?). Once subsided taper down with(2.5,2,1.5,1,.5,0)

Clean diet, good training. Again nothing else while on cycle except Test.

welcome, but why are you doing 1000mg of Test per week for a first cycle?? how much do you weigh? how much Liquid Clomid/Nolva?

Hello, you misread my thread. I am doing 1000 for the FIRST week to get my levels up quicker. I will be doing 500 for the next 8 weeks bringing my cycle to total of 9 weeks. Thanks for the reply, I weight 170 in the AM. Clomid Nolva have not figured out yet since it will be PCT but will probably do Nolva at 40/40/20/20

You need to run an AI & go 12 weeks if you can. Don't know much about front loading but I would think 1wk wouldn't be enough. Oh yeah, Read the stickies.

You need to run an AI & go 12 weeks if you can. Don't know much about front loading but I would think 1wk wouldn't be enough. Oh yeah, Read the stickies.

I might possibly go with dex .25mg EOD but for now I have letro on hand and would like to know what i should do with it in regards to my original post. I am doing 9 weeks bc I want to rebound faster and 12 weeks is to long for me in my current situation

9wks is pretty short. You might want to go with a short Ester. Adex .25 EOD sounds good. You won't know for sure until you get blood work. Then you can adjust accordingly. Never used letro. Maybe someone else who has will chime in. & again, please read the stickies.

I might possibly go with dex .25mg EOD but for now I have letro on hand and would like to know what i should do with it in regards to my original post. I am doing 9 weeks bc I want to rebound faster and 12 weeks is to long for me in my current situation

Damn 9 week or twelve weeks will not make a difference. AND where did you get that idea. Also Letro is NOT an AI. DO you know what an AI, why we use it. You started with a front load of 1000mgs with out an AI. Do you have a clue as to how fast and how hard that will make you spike your E2. ?

Well I will be nice and just say you can read between my lines and tell that you have started out wrong, very wrong and you don't understand what you are doing AS MUCH as you should to cycle.

You say I am doing 1000mgs so as to get it started QUICKER...so hence will your E2. :dunno: Nothing to do now but get some Adex and get it rolling. Did you do Pre-cycle BW ?

When we speak of long cycles being harder to recover we mean 6,8,9 12 MONTHS. !2 weeks is the standard to get all the synthesis of training , food and steroids to HELP the protein turn into muscle.3 weeks make a big difference... not only to your metabolism but to your training and recovery Hell I've done high dose Test cycles only and it was week 10,12 when my strength and training really increased considerably.

Good luck and I hope you do MORE reading.

Last edited:
Your only 24 steroids dont work in the body until the exact moment you turn 25..... Why? I have no idea they just wont work. And yes gonna need ai especially cuz tour gonna put 1000mg in you for 2 weeks wich i think is unnecessary but whatever.

OP I hope to teach you another thing.

Front loading as you did doesn't get the test in you quicker. It takes the same length of time but when it take effect it is a higher dose. Now what would have been better is to have pinned some Prop along side of the Cyp.

Your other Q is how do you know...when the BW tells you and or the sides , subside. YOU see there are a host of unwanted side effects from high Estrogen and so Gyno which it seems that's all you ar concerned about is only one. Did you know ??

High Estrogen Side Effects:
- Gynecomastia
- Anxiety & panic attacks
- Depression
- Erectile dysfunction
- Water retention
- High blood pressure
- Loss of balance/instability/dizziness
- Respiratory related concerns
- Irritability
- Low libido
- Insomnia
- Prostate related issues
- Crying like a little girl and being emotional all the time

OP I hope to teach you another thing.

Front loading as you did doesn't get the test in you quicker. It takes the same length of time but when it take effect it is a higher dose. Now what would have been better is to have pinned some Prop along side of the Cyp.

Your other Q is how do you know...when the BW tells you and or the sides , subside. YOU see there are a host of unwanted side effects from high Estrogen and so Gyno which it seems that's all you ar concerned about is only one. Did you know ??

High Estrogen Side Effects:
- Gynecomastia
- Anxiety & panic attacks
- Depression
- Erectile dysfunction
- Water retention
- High blood pressure
- Loss of balance/instability/dizziness
- Respiratory related concerns
- Irritability
- Low libido
- Insomnia
- Prostate related issues
- Crying like a little girl and being emotional all the time

What about sad movies? Is it estro? I always cry if the movie is sad i just watched collateral damage fuck! I was crying in silence hard because i was at the dollar theatre and it was packed

This is another horrible cycle plan that again, I don't know anybody who would do this let alone for a first cycle. Frontloading isn't as simple as you think it is. Most with lots of experience don't practice it with long esters. If you want faster kick in times, you are using the wrong form of test. You need test prop as mentioned for an 8 or 9 week cycle. Test cyp is a long ester which generally is used for 12 weeks. Your lack of research has put you in a bad postion to start a first cycle planned out this way.

Letro is classified as an ai but it is VERY VERY STRONG!!! You do not need this for your cycle. At all the doses you posted above, you will crush your estrogen and be in a world of hurt. Feeling like an 80 year old man would be a dream come true compared to how you will feel.

Your whole cycle plan is sketchy at best. You need to read the beginner cycle sticky. You have no idea about test cyp, an ai, pct, bloodwork, hcg, or really anything. That's ok. Atleast your at the right place and didn't start your cycle yet. Do yourself a big favor and look over the stickys before you screw yourself up real bad..

The letro part of my post is being interpreted so incredibly wrong. While I see your point about the frontloading and my E2 levels spiking this is why I had questions about letro if it did happen. ALSO i have not started yet, also i DO NOT plan on taking letro as an every day AI, ALSO i am not taking 1000mg for 2 weeks straight. It is hard to get quality information when a post is misread so badly. I am doing a frontload starting NEXT WEEK so my blood levels will be where my DOCTOR recommended them to be so that when the half life of 500mg per week goes away the 1000 from the first week will keep my levels steady through the 9 weeks. I understand everyone wants to get there 2 cents in but my question was not about my cycle it was about effects of elevated estrogen causing gyno, and what to do about it concerning ONLY letro. I have Stane on hand as an everyday but I do noot want to take it because I want to see how my body reacts. No reason to take it if I dont need it.

The letro part of my post is being interpreted so incredibly wrong. While I see your point about the frontloading and my E2 levels spiking this is why I had questions about letro if it did happen. ALSO i have not started yet, also i DO NOT plan on taking letro as an every day AI, ALSO i am not taking 1000mg for 2 weeks straight. It is hard to get quality information when a post is misread so badly. I am doing a frontload starting NEXT WEEK so my blood levels will be where my DOCTOR recommended them to be so that when the half life of 500mg per week goes away the 1000 from the first week will keep my levels steady through the 9 weeks. I understand everyone wants to get there 2 cents in but my question was not about my cycle it was about effects of elevated estrogen causing gyno, and what to do about it concerning ONLY letro. I have Stane on hand as an everyday but I do noot want to take it because I want to see how my body reacts. No reason to take it if I dont need it.

how about preventive measures?

how about preventive measures?

It's astronomically easier to keep Gyno from happening with an ai run concurrent with the test than it is to try and eliminate Gyno once you have it. 500 mg/wk test for 12weeks is basic first cycle. It wouldn't hurt to wait a week to start the ai( adex or aromasin, not letro). 1/4 eod to 1/2 e3d is a good starting dose. Aromatozation is individual defendant so you may need more or less. Get blood work done around week 5 after running the same ai and amount and test for the entire time. Adjust ai if needed. Be proactive with Gyno prevention, you're welcome.

run .25mg adex eod for the first two weeks of cycle and take it up to .5mg eod till pct starts.. there will very likely be no gyno with that protocol.. ive never seen someone get gyno on .5mg eod adex.. it controls everything well..

keep it simple.. prevent it from happening instead of jumping on letro

run .25mg adex eod for the first two weeks of cycle and take it up to .5mg eod till pct starts.. there will very likely be no gyno with that protocol.. ive never seen someone get gyno on .5mg eod adex.. it controls everything well..

keep it simple.. prevent it from happening instead of jumping on letro

Really I just don't understand why these people don't want preventative medicine. What is wrong with taking an AI from the beginning.

All these guys saying I have it on hand just in case. Why have to stop it or reverse it??? Why do they resist... the cost? it is all a part of using AAS correctly and as safe as possible. What don't these people understand I can't figure out. AND the guys that have done a bit of reading.

I hope these newbies see this:

Taking an AI is to control Estrogen and also PREVENTATIVE medicine

Tie your safety rope off first , not after you are in free fall from the roof top...GET IT ???

I get your question but your cycle plan isn't a good plan. What doctor would recommend frontloading 1000mgs of test for the first week? This doesn't add up at all.
Using or even having letro for this cycle is absolutely unnecessary. You would need a serm or nolva on hand for gyno, not letro. Letro will crash your e2. Something else you need to look into.

Again, frontloading doesn't work like that. If you want to run a short cycle, use a short ester. If you had done even 10 minutes of research, you would scrap this whole idea of a cycle.
I'm not sure why you would want to wait to use an ai. You said you want to see how you would react to test. Did your doctor recommend this? Another part of your post that doesn't add up. A little bit of research would put you on a better track. If you want to wait around till you get horrible symptoms from test aromatizing, you'll be chasing your tale at best to try to control the damage not to mention feeling like shit in the process.
You posted your thread asking questions. We all answered them and gave you great advice. Your showing resistance to the advice given. My question would be what answers exactly are you looking for?

You Q's were answered over and over. ^^^ Tbone just said it again and I will say it again with my example of working on a roof.....

Why would you want to see how you react to falling until you tie off your safety rope. Your concept of all this is WRONG. It is common that where we answer a Q' we add more that we see wrong. Again this front load idea is WRONG science. What about all the other sides other then Gyno in which I showed you?

AND you resist what I said about rebounding and 9 weeks vs 12 weeks. the VS a long cycle as 6, 8 months to 12 months.

REALLY no sense in coming on board asking Q's and then to argue

Last edited:
My guess is some peeps misinterpret water gains from elevated estrogen as muscle mass while on cycle. Then, if gyno rears it's ugly head, try to nix that issue if it happens. Few realize the other dangers of elevated estrogen such as swollen prostate and high blood pressure

High e2 brings several unwanted sides, gyno being just one of those.

OP, do your homework. It's your body you're messing with. Steroids can permanently affect you, good and bad. Treat aas with the respect they deserve.

Back