Gyno Reversal Log 1/21/16

pyramid

Okay, so this is my first post. Don't get mad at me if I put this in an incorrect forum or do something weird, I apologize in advance.
Basically what I will be doing is making a log of my last attempt effort at reversing my gyno, before forking out a few thousand to pay for a surgery someday.
I felt like I couldn't find many recent logs like this, many are from a few years ago and I felt like they helped me in the past so I am hoping to pay it forward.

Pro's ran in order(If i remember correctly):
(***not trying to advert, this is a gyno log.. so it'd be a shit idea to grab these): freakazole(epic labs) ,TESTPLEX 450(GPL labs), SOS double dragon 500 (a1), methyl tren 550 (gpl labs), Epi Gen (chem tek).
There may have been one more between the first and second, I believe it was an epi.

TLDR; Took Pros, last one had really bad post cycle, ~lumps/puffy/lact, haven't taken anything for about a year, got bloodwork hormones are fine now (but def diagnosed as gyne), about to start letro cycle.
vvvv
Background:
----------------
I am currently 21 years old, I have done probably 5 Pro hormone cycles, starting from about 18 (too early yeah) and up until about last year when my sides where hitting pretty hard.
The first 3 cycles I did actually went really succesfully, no sides, had good post cycles, no acne and had some good gains, got up to about 205ish at 6'1 and about maybe 13-15% bf, and feeling pretty good only being 19.
But I pushed the envelope, of course.

At that time (~ 2 and a half years ago) I had already graduated HS and started college, and had less time to be accurate with my cycle, more missed gym days, and of sometimes lots of alcohol during cycle, prob destroyed my liver, :nono: I already feel dumb spare me. But I really started running into trouble was during a tren cycle, which I believe started my first runin with gyno.
I was able to get rid of it fairly succesfully running letro and ending with nolva. So I ended up doing another cycle of epi maybe six months later and I think I had maybe taken it too long. I started slightly getting puffy, so I stopped the cycle.

Now my hormones were pretty out of wack, kind of already had small pea sized hard lumps which were now at the time pretty sore and puffy, I needed to get an ai, So I asked someone I kind of trusted but didn't know that well who worked at the supp shop about which post cycles coming off of a PRO would be good.
I unknowingly bought it thinking it was just a normal post ai, but it actually had 5-10mg of epi in it as well, (should have read the damn labels :bash:) and it put me in a pretty bad place. No ai on hand or anything and making it worse.

So this was my last pro, I was at about 215 maybe about 14-16% bf, I could start to feel the lump get longer kind of feeling like -> // <- that going under my nipple towards my armpits, puffy nips, light lactation. But I was still feeling pretty big and my confidence wasn't all gone because I had treated the gyno before.
I started on letro but the sides hit me pretty hard, no drive to do anything & lost a ton of weight, hormones super out of wack, had ed.., sides were pretty hard especially while being in school. Puffiness subsided eventually thanks to letro and b6, Ed got better after about a month and a half no thanks to letro, lumps got slightly better, I believe it was prolactin induced because of the lact. Vit b6 helped a ton for that although if I stopped b6 it seemed to return. Nolva made it WORSE... I believe prob because my hormones were still messed up, so I just tried to taper off of letro instead of using nolva at the end. Eventually it stopped being bad.
Seems over time lumps slowly got worse maybe because I have lost a lot of mass it is now just more noticeable, some of it was prob drinking which seems to agitate it,
and being so hard on my liver which has a part in hormones as well.
-----------------End

Where I am now-Its been almost a year since the last pro, I have gotten all of my blood work done, all my hormones are now at regular levels, lumps are definitively diagnosed as gyne. Still tender to the touch though which is frustrating especially since my bloodwork all came back fine:( -ie prolacting, test, thyroid, estro..etc I was upfront with the doctor so they would do all of the necessary tests, nothing was is out of the normal and I got these all done a few months ago so they are accurate and recent.

So I am about to start my letro cycle to try and reduce the size and tenderness.
I'll have enough letro to last over 8 weeks, although I don't want to have to go that long, and I have nolva to use to avoid rebound.
So I found this protocol, I am sure many of you have seen it before:
---
"Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

**You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg***
Day 5: .25mg
***You can remain at this dose or go down further to .25mg. It is really up to you at this point. They are both very common maintenance doses as an anti-e while on cycle . Personally I have stayed with .25mg and never had a problem. "
---
I would cite it but I have seen it on like 5 different forums.. I specifically got it from gynecomastia.org but w/e.
What do you think?
Once I have a plan I will start on it and update this regularly as I go along about progress, sides, lifting and what not.
Thanks for any input.

Last edited:
Thanks man, and yeah I have briefly looked into it a while back, but I almost always read about letro being the go to when it came to gyno. Has there been some success with it?

*Just looked more into it and it seems like people are giving some really positive testimonials. I may try that instead.

Last edited:
Thanks man, and yeah I have briefly looked into it a while back, but I almost always read about letro being the go to when it came to gyno. Has there been some success with it?

*Just looked more into it and it seems like people are giving some really positive testimonials. I may try that instead.

It really seems to have the best documented success. It has even been show to reverse pubertal and pre-pubertal gyno in studies. It worked like a charm for me and I didnt have to go through the hell I would have crashing my e2 like you would using letro.

Just found a study from ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910 that looks promising about ralox.
I think I may get some of that and then continue the log from there.

Abstract
OBJECTIVES:
To assess the efficacy of the anti-estrogens tamoxifen and raloxifen in the medical management of persistent pubertal gynecomastia.
STUDY DESIGN:
Retrospective chart review of 38 consecutive patients with persistent pubertal gynecomastia who presented to a pediatric endocrinology clinic. Patients received reassurance alone or a 3- to 9-month course of an estrogen receptor modifier (tamoxifen or raloxifene).
RESULTS:
Mean (SD) age of treated subjects was 14.6 (1.5) years with gynecomastia duration of 28.3 (16.4) months. Mean reduction in breast nodule diameter was 2.1 cm (95% CI 1.7, 2.7, P <.0001) after treatment with tamoxifen and 2.5 cm (95% CI 1.7, 3.3, P <.0001) with raloxifene. Some improvement was seen in 86% of patients receiving tamoxifen and in 91% receiving raloxifene, but a greater proportion had a significant decrease (>50%) with raloxifene (86%) than tamoxifen (41%). No side effects were seen in any patients.
CONCLUSION:
Inhibition of estrogen receptor action in the breast appears to be safe and effective in reducing persistent pubertal gynecomastia, with a better response to raloxifene than to tamoxifen. Further study is required to determine that this is truly a treatment effect.

Letro is a really outdated method to treating gyno symptoms. It will most likely wipe out your estrogen which would probably make you bed ridden for awhile. Not sure why people even use letro for gyno anymore. Ralox is preferred but nolvadex will work too. There's a thread on gyno in the ology faq's thread.

Just ordered some relox, I am really optimistic about this one. I can tell that letro is outdated now that I think about it. All the posts about it are years old..

Letro is a really outdated method to treating gyno symptoms. It will most likely wipe out your estrogen which would probably make you bed ridden for awhile. Not sure why people even use letro for gyno anymore. Ralox is preferred but nolvadex will work too. There's a thread on gyno in the ology faq's thread.

This is right on with MY EXPERIENCE.

It really seems to have the best documented success. It has even been show to reverse pubertal and pre-pubertal gyno in studies. It worked like a charm for me and I didnt have to go through the hell I would have crashing my e2 like you would using letro.

Letro for gyno removal off cycle is an outdated and unhealthy protocal.
us Ralox for gyno. AI on cycle to avoid the issue in firstplace. and if you have gynoe from other causes, try Ralox, not letro or another AI.

On my phone, ill edit the main thread later. But I just recieved the Ralo, So ill post the protocol i will be using, and then check back in every so often!

WEEK 1: So it doesn't seem to let me edit the main post, but it has been about a week since I have started the Ralox. I have been doing 60mg a day for the past week.
So far I have actually noticed a difference in sensitivity. I am not constantly aware of it any more which has been amazing, especially because most people I have seen only report positive results after afew weeks.
As for sides, with Nolva I got really bad headaches, but so far I haven't had any sides at all. So far I would say things are going well.

WEEK 2: Its been about 10 days since i last updated this, but so far I would say i am definately noticing a difference. Not just by feeling it, but I can actually look in the mirror and see that The lumps and area have shrunken. It is without a doubt giving positive results.

So I didnt post for week three because I was so busy with classes, but ill do that now.
Week 3: I noticed minor changes, like it seems to be more concentrated, same general length/shape, but the overall volume has been decreasing gradually.
Week 4: Basically right now progress has slowed, but that may be due to it coming down to the core/harder tissue that has been there longer. Im throwing in a small amount of caber, it seems like after sex it gets a bit agro, and im assuming due to prolactin spikes. Ill see how it plays out.

Keep going with it! From what i have heard rolaxifene is a long term treatment, dont expect it to work in a couple weeks. I have a 6 month supply on the way that i will use to attempt what you are doing! I tried the letro method first and i am happy for you that you didnt try it, Side effects are absolutely awful!! it has also been ineffective. Congrats on the progress

Back