Gyno Reversal Log 1/21/16

So I didnt post for week three because I was so busy with classes, but ill do that now.
Week 3: I noticed minor changes, like it seems to be more concentrated, same general length/shape, but the overall volume has been decreasing gradually.
Week 4: Basically right now progress has slowed, but that may be due to it coming down to the core/harder tissue that has been there longer. Im throwing in a small amount of caber, it seems like after sex it gets a bit agro, and im assuming due to prolactin spikes. Ill see how it plays out.

how did you finally fare out OP?

Hey so it’s been about 4-5 years.. but results wise I was able to slow progression, and achieve mild shrinkage, up until I reached a plateau. Rolax was by far the best in terms of effectiveness from my experience since I’ve posted this.

Once plateau was reached it was all about maintenance. Letro came to be off the table, I tried to run a few cycles again over the years but it really didn’t do anything, and ended up causing mild rebound.

During maintenance I was able to take rolax which helped quite a bit at combatting the puffiness temporarily , and it took away the actual physical sensation like the feel or itchiness/discomfort of it.

I also found short term temporary success by taking caber, like if I were to go to the beach.
It would keep my chest fairly tight up top for a bit.

I eventually saved up, ended up paying about 4K for gyno surgery, and literally got it done this morning. So I’m pretty fucking pumped.

Last edited:
Hey so it***8217;s been about 4-5 years.. but results wise I was able to slow progression, and achieve mild shrinkage, up until I reached a plateau. Rolax was by far the best in terms of effectiveness from my experience since I***8217;ve posted this.

Once plateau was reached it was all about maintenance. Letro came to be off the table, I tried to run a few cycles again over the years but it really didn***8217;t do anything, and ended up causing mild rebound.

During maintenance I was able to take rolax which helped quite a bit at combatting the puffiness temporarily , and it took away the actual physical sensation like the feel or itchiness/discomfort of it.

I also found short term temporary success by taking caber, like if I were to go to the beach.
It would keep my chest fairly tight up top for a bit.

I eventually saved up, ended up paying about 4K for gyno surgery, and literally got it done this morning. So I***8217;m pretty pumped.

thanks for the update brother.

Back