gyno revisited

gorilla_boy

Special
Since I'm obviously REALLY gyno prone, I'd like some opinions.

Should I just quit the test and stick with the fina? Or should I ride it out with the nolva? Maybe just keep a maintenance dose of test going, say 50mg/prop eod?

And if I'm this prone, will the d-bols that I was going to run give it to me too?

Im not sure of your story but if your sure the test is giving you the gyno its ok to continue dosages adn taking nolva should and will most of the time solve the gyno onset. Yes dbol will cause gyno if our getting it from test im sure you will from dbol but thats not for sure you may not. And I reckon your sure its not the fina giving you symptoms correct???

You are doing Prop @ 100 mg EOD, so 350 mg/week & Enanthate @ 200 mg/week, right ?

I'd drop the Prop and continue with the Enanthate, maybe even up it to 400 from 200/week. I really think it might be the Prop that is giving you the problem.

And I would not start the D-bol either.

Just keep running the Nolvadex @ 40 mg/day until gyno symptoms subside, then continue with it @ 20 mg/day for the rest of your cycle.

What stonecold said bc that is what i am doing in my present cycle. Definately don't add in the d-ball.

I think SC is right about the prop being the culprit. I took a double shot of it about a month back when I had missed the prior shot. The next day It felt like I had a needle being shoved through my tit but it went away 2 days later.

I'm going to stop the prop and run just the fina with enanthate at 200/wk.

Anybody local want to trade a cpl of bottles of Alpha-tech d-bols and a bottle or two of LFC prop for some fina or enanthate? Mods please edit this if inappropriate. Thanks.

guntruck said:
Im not sure of your story but if your sure the test is giving you the gyno its ok to continue dosages adn taking nolva should and will most of the time solve the gyno onset. Yes dbol will cause gyno if our getting it from test im sure you will from dbol but thats not for sure you may not. And I reckon your sure its not the fina giving you symptoms correct???

when i left ft knox 2 years ago i thought id never have to hear the word reckon again:flamingma

I agree with iced its probably just test period not the test prop. If your not sure what to do with all that test you can just send it to me and i will properly dispose of it.:D

saturn said:
If your not sure what to do with all that test you can just send it to me and i will properly dispose of it.:D
lol, i got a lonely quad to store all that test in too

Well, my tits don't hurt so much today. The test is out. Just on Fina now @ 75mg/day.

I'm picking up some LFC eq today and plan to run it low-dose style (200mg/wk) for the next 20 weeks, starting a week or 2 before the fina is done.

Back