gyno surger and end of cycle advice

theRock

I finished a deca only cycle a week ago and have no plans of doing clomid or nolvadex post cycle (I'm sure to the dismay of many on this board). I made pretty good gains and didn't have the deca dick most of you talk about (a friend of mine did the same cycle and didn't do any post cycle therapy and he's kept most of his gains).

I have pre-existing gyno, most likely due to puberty and I plan on having it surgically removed. I may or may not have experienced more gyno from the deca, but nothing noticeable. I wanted to have the surgery in a month or so, but i'm afraid that the deca left in my body might make the gyno re-occur.

Do any of you have suggestions about this? Is a month cool to wait, or should i wait longer? Or would it not matter if i have most of the glandular tissue/fat removed?

Thanks.

You won't even consider doing Nolva post-cycle? Nolva is only anti-e out there that has proven to be effective is getting rid of gyno after it's formed?

Yeah....I don't understand your reasoning for no post-cycle :confused:

Just cause your bro kept most of his gains doesn't mean you will. I don't see where you equate post-cycle to a gyno issue ??

well, my question isn't really addressing the post-cycle. If i keep 1/2 my gains i'll be happy. I don't have nolvadex on-hand and really don't know how to get it so i'm not trippin' too much on that. I strongly believe that taking nolvadex at this point will NOT get rid of the gyno i have now.l

My question however still hasn't been answered. Based on what i've said, would there be a problem with me having the surgery in a month, or will i be putting myself at risk of gyno reoccurence because of how deca works after it is last injected, like in terms of increased estrogen production etc. ?I tried to look into this, but am not clear on this.

thanks

huh? can i get a straight answer from someone who knows anything about this? and greasy greek...i bet you already look like a gorilla.

theRock said:
I don't have nolvadex on-hand and really don't know how to get it so i'm not trippin' too much on that.

Run a google search for "Nolvadex"........you will see hundreds of online pharmacies that sell Nolva w/o a script! Shoot me a PM if you have any problems.

I strongly believe that taking nolvadex at this point will NOT get rid of the gyno i have now. [/B]

You'd be suprised!!!! You NEED to TRY IT.......SERIOUSLY! Surgery should always be considered a LAST resort after exhausting all other options.

BRO, IF THIS ISNT AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE THEN YOUR TALKING ABOUT A FEW DIFFERENT ISSUES.

FIRST, GET SOME NOLVA OR CLOMID FOR YOUR POST CYCLE.

SECOND, NOLVA WONT HELP WITH "PRE EXISTING" GYNO AS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO LATE TO FIX IT.

THIRD, YOU CANT GET GYNO AGAIN IF YOUR HAVING THE SURGERY TO GET IT REMOVED, UNLESS THEY ARE JUST DOING LIPOSUCTION AND NOT REMOVING THE GLAND(WHICH I WOULD ASK THEM TO DO).

thanks guys.

snakeman: i agree the nolva won't help with the pre-existing gyno. it's a combo of glandular tissue and fatty tissue that I've had since puberty. the plastic surgeon i spoke to said he will use lipo to sonicate the both types of tissue and suck it out. unless nolva has some unique property that will dissolve the glandular tissue and mobilize the fat in my chest area, I don't see it going anywhere with out the help of a doc.

maybe a direct link to info on nolva would help - in terms of how it will help post-cycle and side effects (I heard short-term sterility!?). If i can really get away without putting more drugs in my body. I will say i am done with the juice...for now.

HEY ROCK, NOLVE HAS WORKED FOR PEOPLE WITH "POST CYCLE THERAPY" BUT CLOMID WORKS BEST. WHAT HAPPENS IS YOUR NATURAL TEST LEVELS ARE SHUT DOWN DURING YOUR CYCLE AND CLOMID HELPS TO BRING YOU BACK TO YOUR NATURAL LEVELS QUICKLY. YOU NEED TO DO THIS OR YOU CAN USUALLY KISS MOST OF YOUR HARD EARNED GAINS GOOD BYE.

PS; TELL THE DOC TO REMOVE THE GLAND AS WELL. ALOT OF TIMES THEY WONT DO IT UNLESS YOU ASK THEM TO. IM HAVING THE SURGERY IN A FEW WEEKS AND HE DIDNT MENTION REMOVING THE GLAND AT ALL. I TOLD HIM I WANTED IT REMOVED AND HE SAID "NO PROBLEM AT ALL"
IF YOU DONT GET THE GLAND REMOVED, THEN YOUR CHANCES OF RE- OCCURING GYNO ARE VERY GOOD.

Back