Hair loss help!!!!! Please

Edmister222

Hey what's up guys, I want to thank you in advance for anybody that helps me out. This is my second cycle, and this cycle I started on Nov. 12th. I am taking 600mg of Test E twice a week and about 600 mg of Primo also twice a week and taking 50-mgs of proviron ed , also taking T3 and clenbuterol ...T3 and Clen are being taken at 120 mcg ed at the time ... Hate Clen gives me headaches!!! Can anyone please let me know what I can take or use to prevent hairless I can see I'm losing more hair daily.

Hey what's up guys, I want to thank you in advance for anybody that helps me out. This is my second cycle, and this cycle I started on Nov. 12th. I am taking 600mg of Test E twice a week and about 600 mg of Primo also twice a week and taking 50-mgs of proviron ed , also taking T3 and clenbuterol ...T3 and Clen are being taken at 120 mcg ed at the time ... Hate Clen gives me headaches!!! Can anyone please let me know what I can take or use to prevent hairless I can see I'm losing more hair daily.

how long is this cycle? Primo should be ran at around 800mg/week for at least 16 weeks to see the full benefit.
also, the supps for what you can take for hair loss (finasteride) can have nasty and possibly permanent libido side effects...want a limp piece of equipment from now on or more hair? lol

don't touch primo. That's your first problem. Grab a keto shampoo and minoxidil..stay away from finasteride

bald is beautiful op, embrace this shyt, wax your head, use the sun to bounce the light off your head into peoples eyes.... become a day time super hero.

Back