Handcuffs and blindfolds

I like them both but prefer rope restraints better than cuffs, they don't hurt and you have more options with them. I like to combine both at the same time. I had a friend over and snuck up behind her and blindfolded her. Then got her to stand up before restraining her and leading her to the bedroom. I wound up removing the restraints so she could get in the swing and I took pleasure in eating her out. Then I left her dangling there while I went down on my husband for a bit. She heard what was going on and removed the blindfold herself. I still need to spank her for that.

I keep rope restraints under the bed at all times. You just never know when the mood will strike to be a little evil. :D

I hate to not be in control so both are hard for me to deal with, however, they are huge turn-ons... I'm always up for anything. I'd take the blind fold over the cuffs but I doubt it would stay on too long if I wasn't cuffed so I'd probably have to do them together.... Never been cuffed though.... hmmmmmm............

Back