***Hands keep going numb*****

jb160

What is up with that every morning I wake up my hands or hand are asleep totally and when I am driving they do it to never happened before could it be the gear? I am running 500mg/week of Test

ive had that too, I think because my muscles are growing faster and larger pumps maybe?I notice my arms dont bend as tight as before,or, maybe working out harder causing carp tunnel?just guessing,I now sleep with my arms out,not tucked under pillow,less numbness now,

same here cdog. i think Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) change the blood chemistry. i get numbness in my hands and in my legs when i go hiking. i think the result is similar to high blood pressure.

My last cycle I got a lot of numbness in my thumb, was a pain in the ass because it woke me up in the middle of the night a lot. Went away at about week 7.

Wow, this got me worried, im about to do my first cycle of testoviron depot greece, I kind of gotten used to using my arms and stuff, so being able to move them around would be a plus in my daily life...

Ivan Drago said:
Wow, this got me worried, im about to do my first cycle of testoviron depot greece, I kind of gotten used to using my arms and stuff, so being able to move them around would be a plus in my daily life...

LOL its not that bad bro it just feels like they are asleep ya know like when you sleep on them and wake up.

jb160 said:
LOL its not that bad bro it just feels like they are asleep ya know like when you sleep on them and wake up.

Yeah, but correct me if I am wrong, feels like pins poking your arms, really unpleasant. Anyways man, I hope it is nothing serious, wish you quick recovery and resolution. Post updates in the thread. Good luck!

Bro, i had the same problem especially when talking on phone. I think it is the amount of fluid and muscle that is restricting the sliding of nerves such as the Ulnar nerve in the elbow (also known as funny bone) It relieved after consciously avoiding severe elbow bending like talking on phone. and maintining elbow slightly bent when slleping. Do not keep elbow completely straight when sleeping but keep slight bending pattern to it. I thought about ultrasound dose to it, but it is the fluid biuld up, another part of the game that we need to address to get huge and dominate.

doesn't Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) increase red blood cell count which could result in high blood pressure and poor circulation

I've had the same problem for about 1 yr. Whether I'm on gear or not. My theory is that my muscles have grown and are putting more pressure on my veins. Every night I wake up several times with my hand being numb. I just role over and let the other one go numb.... :)

Back