Has anyone run Finasteride for acne?

daufc

Hi, has any one used finasteride to stop/clear up Acne? If so what dosages and length of time did you run it for?
Did you run it during cycle or off cycle?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated

I have run finasteride only for hairloss. I have noticed no change in acne when I use it.

Finasteride blocks the action of an enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase. This enzyme changes testosterone to another hormone that causes the prostate to grow or hair loss in males. It will increase testosterone levels in the body, which decreases prostate size and increases hair growth on the scalp

Hi, has any one used finasteride to stop/clear up Acne? If so what dosages and length of time did you run it for?

where is your acne the worst? face, back?

Low dose accutane with your lunch, brother. Dont be scared of the side effects. Three rules: low dose, dont take in morning, dont take before bed, and you are safe. Stay healthy brother.

Low dose accutane with your lunch, brother. Dont be scared of the side effects. Three rules: low dose, dont take in morning, dont take before bed, and you are safe. Stay healthy brother.

sounds like you have had lots of experience with this. what was your worst bout with this?

The biggest factor I have found regarding acne, is showering immediately or as soon as possible after training or even a good sweat doing anything. The faster you get that oil off your skin the better. My 2cnts.

Im on test and propecia currently. No change in acne. Still get zits on shoulders and arms occasionally

Finasteride blocks the action of an enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase. This enzyme changes testosterone to another hormone that causes the prostate to grow or hair loss in males. It will increase testosterone levels in the body, which decreases prostate size and increases hair growth on the scalp

Or both like some of us.:)

Back