Has anyone suffered from "Roid Rage" - I'm after an interview

Alright here it comes!!!!!!!! Post after post I have been stating the same thing..."that roid rage does not exist." I have never had the experience of roid rage and thought just like everyone else that it was just a myth. I have done many cycles. My current cycle is my first real heavy cycle. Meaning, 1200-1400mgs test, Plus 700mgs+ Tren, 60-80dbol. And I have to tell you I feel much much more aggressive than I ever have. Things will set me off that usually would not. I have a very professional job and can keep all of it inside but its harder than usual.

So, my mind has changed I think. IMO, steroid use in high amounts can def. cause more aggression than someone NOT using. Again, key word here is "high amounts of gear."

Alright here it comes!!!!!!!! Post after post I have been stating the same thing..."that roid rage does not exist." I have never had the experience of roid rage and thought just like everyone else that it was just a myth. I have done many cycles. My current cycle is my first real heavy cycle. Meaning, 1200-1400mgs test, Plus 700mgs+ Tren, 60-80dbol. And I have to tell you I feel much much more aggressive than I ever have. Things will set me off that usually would not. I have a very professional job and can keep all of it inside but its harder than usual.

So, my mind has changed I think. IMO, steroid use in high amounts can def. cause more aggression than someone NOT using. Again, key word here is "high amounts of gear."

Some ppl use it for aggression. Aggression and Rage are 2 different things though.

Here roid rage myth solved. Ok, your on steroids, witch will make you manly as hell, Stronger, Faster, Longer, tougher then tough, rougher then rough. Madd performance enhancement. ETC... Someone pisses you off, there 2 strong for you, u have 2 much fear in your heart. Naturally. Now someone pisses you off, your super strong, got dem roids up in you. You gonna go on a rage and crush da muthafucka. Why cuz what's gonna happen? Nuttin cuz your 2 strong and manly. Thats what they are mistaken for roid rage.

Hi guys,

I am writing an article on the theory of "roid rage" and ideally would like to interview someone (via phone or email) who thinks they have suffered from anger problems since using steroids. I did have somebody agree but then didn't want their name used (unfortunately this voids the case study to readers).

Is anybody interested? It would be great if you could help.

Thank you.

Chris

//

Last edited:
If I'm off cycle I want to murder you. If im on cycle I want to fuck you.

it's easier for me to ignore or brush off the retards in this world when on.

too many after school specials. . see that's what happens when people who don't use "supplements" see this huge gorilla throwing someone through a window . . immediately assume its Roid Rage ! wtf? :smash:

From what ive read there is no such thing it's just a bunch o crap that people spread to scare people and keep this stuff off the street.. And Ironically it makes me want to rage at the idiots who believe it.

I get roid rage and I beat the hell out some pussy several times a day. Sometimes I leave it a bloody mess.... No shit I ain't kidding

i'll throw some truth out there.. quite a hot headed guy. spent 11 years in prison for it. relaxed some as i'm a little older now and have done multiple cycles over basically the last 13 years (since free) and can tell you i've had no "roid rage". if your writing a story, perhaps you'll do better to write about how people who use steroids often don't drink, do drugs, and live a healthy life style ;)
if you write your story about roid rage it's gona be a short stroy lol

Back