Have you ever had an STD? It's an Anonymous poll. No one will know who you are.

Have you ever had an STD. Please vote.

• I'm male and have or had an STD.

Votes: 95 24.4%
  • I'm female and have or had an STD

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • I'm male and never had an STD.

Votes: 284 72.8%
  • I'm female and never had an STD.

Votes: 7 1.8%

• Total voters
Never had an STD (verified thru STD tests)....pretty amazed as I've had a decent amount of unprotected sex. Either I'm A) Very lucky, or B) Immune to STDs.

MY COCK IS INVINCIBLE!

seti said:
do crabs count......been there and done that.....cant rememnber the shit I bought at CVS to burn those little fuckers off my cock. Had to burn some cloths, sheets, underwear ( when I use to wear 'em), ect. Fuckin dirty whore!!!!!!

Same here. 2 am, not a store open in sight. Doused that shit with OFF bug spray and it worked...BTW, What bitch dont know there is a buffet going on down there?

biotekguy said:
Never had an STD (verified thru STD tests)....pretty amazed as I've had a decent amount of unprotected sex. Either I'm A) Very lucky, or B) Immune to STDs.

MY COCK IS INVINCIBLE!

Im gonna go with B.

never had one, got a bladder infection once from fucking my ex gf in the butt and thought i had one. man that scared the shit outta me.

who ever said HAD warts or hpv...its has. its a virus, thus it NEVER goes away. u may not have symptoms but u still have it and can/could spread it.

STUPID FACT- if u knowingly have HIV/AIDS and have unprotected sex with someone and DO NOT inform them of it. IF they contract it and can prove u knew u had them, u can be charged with attempted murder.

Herpes herpes everywhere

I have gential herpes

Everytime I have an outbreak, I go to as many parties and people's house that I can, and when no one is looking
I rub everyone's tooth brushes, (and if i can, silverware too) all up and down my blistered cock and ballz

shaggz said:
I have gential herpes

Everytime I have an outbreak, I go to as many parties and people's house that I can, and when no one is looking
I rub everyone's tooth brushes, (and if i can, silverware too) all up and down my blistered cock and ballz

That is just plain farked up man..... hahaha

are you serious about the herpes though? that shit never goes away. are you taking some daily meds or anything or just living with it?

im just kiddin bout the herpes

seen the southpark episode where they hire the prostitute to give thier parents herpes? she licks all the silverware and and tooth brushes adn shit kinda funny

but i have had clamydia before. they got to stick a cotten swap all the way down your peehole, and it really hurts a lot

Last edited:
Back