Havent been here in a while

hulk1508

Hello all... 46 yo male used to cruise here quite a bit about 10 years ago. Used the board for a lot of great knowledge and advice. didn't talk too much but made a couple of good friends. Never stopped lifting just got older. I do just standard TRT right now. Nothing special. 5,6... 156 lbs. Keep myself on the more lean and ripped side during these years as my joints (esp the shoulders) have taken some damage from my heavier lifting days. Def a higher rep, lower weight lifter at the moment. However.... maybe this board will motivate me to start upping the weights again. Great to be back.

Last edited:
Hello all... 46 yo male used to cruise here quite a bit about 10 years ago. Used the board for a lot of great knowledge and advice. didn't talk too much but made a couple of good friends. Never stopped lifting just got older. I do just standard TRT right now. Nothing special. 5,6... 156 lbs. Keep myself on the more lean and ripped side during these years as my joints (esp the shoulders) have taken some damage from my heavier lifting days. Def a higher rep, lower weight lifter at the moment. However.... maybe this board will motivate me to start upping the weights again. Great to be back.

Good to have you here, let us know how we can help out bro!

Are you cycling now bro? how are things around your area gyms?

Naw. just medically managed TRT at the moment. Our gyms are open for business finally. doing alot more cardio right now and higher rep stuff at the moment trying to lean out. I have some stuff coming up where I will need to be lighter with increased endurance: work stuff. Ill keep you all informed tho when I change it up and decide on some changes. I love the advice and chat. For now, just working off the rust that I accumulated over the last 3 mos of covid shut down.

Naw. just medically managed TRT at the moment. Our gyms are open for business finally. doing alot more cardio right now and higher rep stuff at the moment trying to lean out. I have some stuff coming up where I will need to be lighter with increased endurance: work stuff. Ill keep you all informed tho when I change it up and decide on some changes. I love the advice and chat. For now, just working off the rust that I accumulated over the last 3 mos of covid shut down.

Thanks for the update, glad your gyms are open now. what time of the day are you doing your cardio?

@appleton111 .... Mornings.. but i work some strange hours so what I mean to say is after work. this would consist of intermittent sprints on the tread mill and such for about 20-30 mins prob 4-5 days a week... this is followed by a longer 3-5 mile run in the evening 2-3 days a week with some decent hills. I feel pretty good with the cardio and would just like to keep weight off and the ole heart healthy. I despise cardio, btw, but have to do it and while I am pretty consistent it is the routine is not written in stone. so far no running related injuries (knock on wood) to report. Ill let you know more when the time comes where I am lifting a little heavier while doing this. Stats on vitals, workouts and TRT to follow at that time. I always appreciate reading the constructive suggestions members put up here. Thanks in advance all.

Back