Is this a bad idea?? What would happen?

...."I've been thinking of only doing strength training for back/chest (bench/deads/overhead press.. maybe 3 reps with high weights) and doing nice heavy isolation exercises for arms. I want my torso to stay around the size it is and get 16/17 inch arms. I am 6'2 and lost a lot of weight coming off.".....

I don'tunderstand. You said you came off steroids and you would like 16 inch arms at 6'2". At that height if you work out hard and eat right you should have 16 inch arms without any steroids. You definitively should already have 16/17 inch arms having taken steroids at 6'2". If you don't you should think about diet more than anything else. Remember Bodybuiding is 80% diet.

...."I've been thinking of only doing strength training for back/chest (bench/deads/overhead press.. maybe 3 reps with high weights) and doing nice heavy isolation exercises for arms. I want my torso to stay around the size it is and get 16/17 inch arms. I am 6'2 and lost a lot of weight coming off.".....

I don'tunderstand. You said you came off steroids and you would like 16 inch arms at 6'2". At that height if you work out hard and eat right you should have 16 inch arms without any steroids. You definitively should already have 16/17 inch arms having taken steroids at 6'2". If you don't you should think about diet more than anything else. Remember Bodybuiding is 80% diet.

I tried Try Rich Pianas arm routine. Did three sets of 100 reps with light weights right before bed every night for 1 month straight. worked like a charm. chicks at the gym cant stop looking at my arms now.

Back