HCG DOSAGE while on TRT - doc is clueless

TahsRealm

i am doing 250 t per week on trt (feel amazing)
balls are going back up though.. what do u recommend i dose HCG at? what gauge needle and where do you pin??

ive heard ppl go on or weeks then off for weeks, im nervous with this whole journey.

also - should i take an AI if I see any acne or get any estrogenic side effects? (for me = appetite, hormonal acne [ive got like 2 or 3 small hormonal pimples that came out in the past 3 weeks] migraines, etc)

^i have arimidex on hand

but how bad will taking an ai be for the rest of my life??

confused, but look forward to hearing from you guys.. thanks

Generally for maintenance you take between 500iu - 1000iu total per week.

You can split this up in several ways:

250iu 2x per week for 500iu/wk
250iu 3x per week for 750iu/wk
250iu EOD for around 875iu/wk

If you feel like you need more, or are using UGL you may want to consider higher doses:

500iu 2x per week for 1000iu/wk
500iu 3x per week for 1500iu/wk*
500iu EOD for around 1750iu/wk*
*DOSES TO MAXIMIZE FERTILITY WHILE ON TRT OR ON CYCLE.

250mg per week is not TRT, thats a mild cycle or a heavy cruise, you decide.
Will probably take 12-16 weeks before the side effects become pronounced enough but they'll come.

If you'd drop down to actual trt levels at about 100mg per week, you might not even need an AI.

Also, please stop PM'ing me copy pastes of your threads lol.

your doctor is scripting you 250mg test per week? that's a mini cycle lol. generally for maintenance 250iu 2-3 times a week is enough

If you are taking 250 Mg of Test per week.
You should have been taking an AI from the Start.

Don't try and play Catch-up with your Estrogen Control...

As far as HCG is concerned.
500 IU's per week should be all that you need.

If you start dosing @ 1,000 IU's or more, it will Spike your Estrogen................................... JP

200mg wk had me sitting over 1500 ng/dl. Its above normal levels for 99.9% of the population. You will run high estrogen even if your tits dont hurt and you don't fluff out. I had double the estrogen level with less side effects than pre trt and "normal ranges" levels

80mg wk had me at about 430 ng/dl and feeling symptoms of low T so I'm on 100mg wk test cyp.

HCG seems to provide more benefits in my "quality of life" than my ball size does and I'm a preacher and believer it has estrogenic effects. I've been hcg free twice and each return on brought nipple sensations. . . . . but a better mind frame, deeper libido, harder erections, mental motivation and a better outlook.

250-1k iu per wk. Cost seems to be a huge issue.

250mg wk with no AI from a TRT doc is a huge issue . . . .Get a script for an AI ASAP!

200mg wk had me sitting over 1500 ng/dl. Its above normal levels for 99.9% of the population. You will run high estrogen even if your tits dont hurt and you don't fluff out. I had double the estrogen level with less side effects than pre trt and "normal ranges" levels

80mg wk had me at about 430 ng/dl and feeling symptoms of low T so I'm on 100mg wk test cyp.

HCG seems to provide more benefits in my "quality of life" than my ball size does and I'm a preacher and believer it has estrogenic effects. I've been hcg free twice and each return on brought nipple sensations. . . . . but a better mind frame, deeper libido, harder erections, mental motivation and a better outlook.

250-1k iu per wk. Cost seems to be a huge issue.

250mg wk with no AI from a TRT doc is a huge issue . . . .Get a script for an AI ASAP!

thank you to all who took the time out to help.

what dose of arimidex should i be taking and for how long? i have some ugl arimidex in 1mg tabs n ive been taking 0.25 every eod or so. what are long term effects of arimidex that yall may have gotten?

i will ask my doc when i c him for script

The arimidex/aromasin are to keep the testosterone from turning to estrogen. The AI binds to Aromatase and keeps it from converting testosterone to estrogen. Preventative mostly.

I'm far from the experienced end but run it and get labs. Labs tell all! An easy thing I've seen is high estrogen. an lead to fluffy body/water retention, erection problems, itchy/sore nipples and possible aggression. I know I was more "irritated" with higher estrogen levels.

Back