hcg for post cycle therapy (pct) with 500 mg test??

brugunz

hcg for pct with 500 mg test??

I plain on doing 250 mg of omnadren every 3 days for my next cycle. Test only this cycle, and 50 mg of proviron ed to increase SHBG and also as my anti-e. I have liquidex handy if the bloat gets bad. ANyway, I will be using the standard clomid for post cycle therapy (pct), but was wondering if I should use HCG. I really want to hit my post cycle therapy (pct) on the head and retain everything that I gain in this cycle.

Not too much of a problem bouncing back, it usually takes about 3-4 weeks for the boys to get back fully while on clomid or nolvadex. I have lost some size and strength since ending my previous cycle about 6 months ago. I was about 195 at 12% after that, now I have been cutting for a while and I am 180 at about 9%. I'm trying to get to 8% before I start my cycle.

HCG should be used as a preventitive measure.

Take small doses every 4th or 5th day throughout your cycle and you will (should) prevent testicular atrophy. This makes your post cycle therapy (pct) a lot more effective.

Thanks for all of the help guys. I will use every 4th or 5th day throughout the cycle to prevent any atrophy in the first place. Should I go with 250 mg or 500 mg in this instance??

Back