HCG...how!!

how do you inject HCG ?

• Total voters
JohnnyB said:
You can use sub-q or IM, I've used it both ways

JohnnyB

I am lost with what Sub-q and IM means. I think I have an idea but I'm not at all sure. Could anyone help me out with this?

theroot54 said:
I am lost with what Sub-q and IM means. I think I have an idea but I'm not at all sure. Could anyone help me out with this?

Ok nevermind. I read the poll and see. However, could anyone help me out with how a subcutaneous injection is done.

StoneColdNTO said:
You can do it, no problem.

The other thing about sub-q with a slin pin is ease of measurement. How would you ever measure out 1/10th of a cc with a 3 cc syringe, it can be done, but not very accurately, but with a slin pin, it's a breeze.

isnt HCG very sensitive?

theroot54 said:
Ok nevermind. I read the poll and see. However, could anyone help me out with how a subcutaneous injection is done.

I'm curious as well of how it's done,, could someone be so generous and tell us!

Oh Nitro, I like how you show the posters who voted for what, let me guess it was done after the "how many mg of gear a week" poll wasn't it?

right pumped said:
Oh Nitro, I like how you show the posters who voted for what, let me guess it was done after the "how many mg of gear a week" poll wasn't it?

If you had half a clue, you'd know that when the user set up this poll, he made it a "public" poll, as that is an option.

StoneColdNTO said:
If you had half a clue, you'd know that when the user set up this poll, he made it a "public" poll, as that is an option.

Got it, never noticed that before. BTW, I didn't say what I said as a flame Nitro, just fucking around! Hopefully I become as clever and wise as you someday!

I've done both, basically because I learned how to do IM before SC.
I'm sticking with SC.

pharon said:
can i do that?? sust. is oil based while HCG is into solvent ( like water)
so they wont mix , the syringe will have 2 layers of liquid then, rite?

wat do u think guys? have anyone tried this b4?

B4 is alright. Have you tried b12?

Back