HCG / Nolva / Clomid - Shipping Hiccup. No What?

JB1016

HCG / Nolva / Clomid - Shipping Hiccup. Now What??

Hello everyone.

I purchased some HCG and PCT supplies online from an international website. The supplies made it through customs but the address on the package was messed up so it is in limbo between two states. The city and zip code do to match...

I called USPS and they said they needed to make an international inquiry to track the package. I gave them the information for where I want the package sent but the guy on the phone sounded sketched out that I was getting a package from India and wanted to know what was in it. I told him supplements. The whole thing just makes me feel really uneasy.

Do I wait this out and bite the bullet and deny the package from here on out? I cannot afford to have any implications at the moment and will gladly eat the lost money to not have any legal shit come of this.

I wanted to know what kind of shit I would be looking at if this package is now flagged by USPS and if the law comes knocking.

Let me know opinions.

Thinking of cancelling the inquiry and telling USPS to return to sender.

Last edited:
None of those are scheduled drugs, so you're looking at a confiscation and maybe a fine worst case. Unfortunately, odds are that it will be sent back to the shipper, requiring another awesome month-long shipping adventure.

Btw, NEVER contact USPS if you're receiving questionable goods. You have to ride it out, unless you want a federal agency looking inside your box of goodies.

My .02c :)

Back