Can you get fertile while on TRT????

TRTWarrior

Hey new here and looking for some help.

Sorry for long post

Have listed my stats and courses below

So I have been training for 10 years. Had lower test levels so been on TRT for 4 years.

Have competed and use training for extra income.

I have got into a relationship and where I never wanted kids it is something I am thinking about.

I am getting in touch with a good urologist through a friend who works in the industry and waiting for him to return off holiday and get the money sorted for the consultations as just moved house

But have been reading and seeing you tube videos of guys saying you can stay on and use clomid and HCG and bring levels back up to fertile!

Just seeking bro science advice before go to the doctor and am researching it as much as I can online but has any one heard of this or experienced it as was resigned to coming off TRT and going through the shit that comes with it!

If so what protocol was used and how much HCG and Clomid. Am reading about HMG as well.

Stats
Weight: 90Kgs
Height: 5"10
Body fat: 13%ish
Waist: 30"

Course
Test Enth 200mgs/ week & Masteron 400Mgs/ week - First year
Test Enth 150mgs/ week - next 3 years

Any help would be appreciated.

Have blood test kit on order to just confirm that sperm level is zero and will post results.

Will be a while before urologist but will see what he says

Thanks

Hey new here and looking for some help.

Sorry for long post

Have listed my stats and courses below

So I have been training for 10 years. Had lower test levels so been on TRT for 4 years.

Have competed and use training for extra income.

I have got into a relationship and where I never wanted kids it is something I am thinking about.

I am getting in touch with a good urologist through a friend who works in the industry and waiting for him to return off holiday and get the money sorted for the consultations as just moved house

But have been reading and seeing you tube videos of guys saying you can stay on and use clomid and HCG and bring levels back up to fertile!

Just seeking bro science advice before go to the doctor and am researching it as much as I can online but has any one heard of this or experienced it as was resigned to coming off TRT and going through the shit that comes with it!

If so what protocol was used and how much HCG and Clomid. Am reading about HMG as well.

Stats
Weight: 90Kgs
Height: 5"10
Body fat: 13%ish
Waist: 30"

Course
Test Enth 200mgs/ week & Masteron 400Mgs/ week - First year
Test Enth 150mgs/ week - next 3 years

Any help would be appreciated.

Have blood test kit on order to just confirm that sperm level is zero and will post results.

Will be a while before urologist but will see what he says

Thanks

I saw that same you tube video of guys saying you can stay on and use clomid and HCG and bring levels back up to fertile, now i cant find it darn it.

Thank you guys for the info and the thread!!! Massive help

Yeah I seem to be seeing/ watching more videos than finding evidence or people that have done it

Have been hearing a lot about HMG and that working so looking into that.

I will try and find the post about the times when wanting to get pregnant and when/ what you should use

Really appreciate the help

Yes getting bloods and sperm test done to confirm I am shut down!

Will post results and when I have seen urologist!

Any one else with any help or experience with this please let me know

X

The link to what I found about HCG and using while on TRT

Think it sis similar that if wanting quicker pregnancy use HCG, clomid and FSH which I take it is HMG as that promotes/ kicks FSH production

But worth read

https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6087849/

Clomid while on cycle or trt seems to help very many people. Clomid 25mg per day. In extreme cases you have to stop trt for a while and use hcg and clomid.

I would get tested. If I came back low I would take 25mg clomid with my trt and test again in 6 or 8 weeks.

Best of luck bro. Please let us know how it turns out.

Our new sponsor onlythebestaas.com sells HCG, HMG, and FSH.

HMG: https://www.onlythebestaas.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=hmg

FSH: https://www.onlythebestaas.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=57&product_id=99

This is the first time I've seen HMG and FSH available. My understanding is HCG is like a synthetic LH, which prompts the balls to make testosterone, but also has some effect on sperm count. HMG is both LH and FSH, and FSH is the pure hormone that causes sperm production.

So if you want to be fertile, here is a whole arsenal of drugs available.

Thanks for the replies guys and so much more helpful than other sites

I have spoken to the urologist on a skype consultation but going in for a proper one soon.

He wants to wait until see the blood results

But has stated if have some free test still in me and aiming for 6 -12 months time looking to be fertile/ try for a kid then to try the HCG and clomid/ aroma until this time (amounts decided with my variables). Test again and if need to add FSH do so.

I have never heard about FSH being for sale and thank you so much for mentioning it. First time i have heard of it as a hormone to use was when Urologist mentioned it.

I said about HMG, which he said he has used but better success with FSH. And he has had clients of 60 years old get their Mrs pregnant.

I would mention his name but he has asked not to on forums but he has worked with some decent names in the fitness industry and I am only getting his help as he is a good mate of a mate of mine!

But these are just suggestions and will look into it more when he has blood results.

I will see what he says and post his ideas and which way I am going to go with it

Thank you all for your help

Will post when know more

I have spoken to the urologist on a skype consultation but going in for a proper one soon.

But has stated if have some free test still in me and aiming for 6 -12 months time looking to be fertile/ try for a kid then to try the HCG and clomid/ aroma until this time (amounts decided with my variables). Test again and if need to add FSH do so.

I have never heard about FSH being for sale and thank you so much for mentioning it. First time i have heard of it as a hormone to use was when Urologist mentioned it.

I said about HMG, which he said he has used but better success with FSH. And he has had clients of 60 years old get their Mrs pregnant.

I would mention his name but he has asked not to on forums but he has worked with some decent names in the fitness industry and I am only getting his help as he is a good mate of a mate of mine!

But these are just suggestions and will look into it more when he has blood results.

I will see what he says and post his ideas and which way I am going to go with it

Will post when know more

looking forward to hearing what your doc says.

Will post when know more

how did the blood test go?

I have 3 little monsters... 8,5,3... all conceived while on 500-1000mg of test along with various other things

Before the kids I was “on” for 10 years straight... so, yes, very possible

Back