HCG Protocol for 12 Week Test E cycle…need advice

smoky370

I know there is a sticky on the subject and I have seen a lot of different techniques for taking HCG but from what I have gathered it seems best to prevent the problem before the problem arrises. So for a 12 week cycle i was going to start taking HCG beginning of week 3 to the end of 12 to let everything clear out before PCT. Going to take 250 IU every 4 days. If i have a 5000iu amp and 10ml of BAC water and want to use it during cycle what is the best way to go about it. Just make 10 ml put it in the fridge and hope it doesn't loose all its potency after the 30 day mark or is there a better way to go about this?

I'd start HCG from week 1 on every cycle bud.... I'd keep pinning it up until 3 days before commencing PCT...

Why leave it 3 weeks? - it's cheap, it keeps your nuts at full capacity and it's a doddle to pin... start it week 1 buddy.

BigBen

10 ml is too much water. Dilute 5000iu in 1 ml. You'll only need to pin 0.05 each time.

i would run hcg till the start of pct.. you only have enough to run 10 weeks?

Thanks for all of the advice guys and yeah I just got enough for 10 weeks but that was based off of some techniques i read about which is why i only got enough for 10 and also why i was going to start week 3 and end on 12. After reading your comments i'll just pick up some more and push it out until beginning of PCT. Diluting it with only 1 ml seems smart just seemed simple to use 10ml for measurement sake but i have slin pins so that could work. So as for storing it am i good to keep using it throughout or do i have to waste it and reconstitute a new batch every 30 days.

Mixing 5ml of bac water with 5000iu to have 1000iu m/l seems to be what i am leaning towards. Thanks again for the quick responses.

Back