hcg question

gooby

how long will it keep once mixed? mine is in spanish and i cant read a word of it. any info i would be thankful for

Once mixed you NEED to keep it refrigerated. At that point most brands are good for only 60 days there after.

does it spoil or just not wrk as well.... it has been in the fridge the whole time after mixing

gooby said:
does it spoil or just not wrk as well.... it has been in the fridge the whole time after mixing

It doesn't really spoil, more or less becomes inert... from my understanding, once diluted the active ingredient is only STABLE for 60 days (at fridge temps). After 60 days if becomes unstable which causes potency to decline.

so no infection or shit like that if i keep using it... the only reason i ask is i am on my last bottle and dont know when more is coming.... so i was wanting to push past the 60 day mark....

gooby said:
so no infection or shit like that if i keep using it... the only reason i ask is i am on my last bottle and dont know when more is coming.... so i was wanting to push past the 60 day mark....

No, you won't become ill or have side effects, it just won't work. Like shooting sterile water. You could try... I guess pushing past 60 days and hoping is better then using nothing.
Funny, because I recently had the same issue... the stuff seems to be in demand and short supply lately. I actually tossed mine at the 60 day mark and then got told "sorry, coudn't fill your order, temp out stock" Damn!..lol but I only lost a few weeks, cycle just ended anyway.

Back