HCG question.

VengeanceX7

So I ordered some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 5000iu and here is what it says how it comes.

Each box contains 1 ampoulle of 5000 I.U. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and 1 ampoule Solvent.

Is the solvent the Baso water? I planned on doing 500 ius a day for 10 after my cycle so i want to make sure that its ready to go as i bought a 10 ml vile for it already. Thanks!

Yup you simply mix the 2 but personally I never use the solution that comes with it I buy bacteriostatic water or sodium chloride and mix the HCG.

What you can do is add 1ml of the water to the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) powder is will dissolve instantly, then transfer that into your vial, add another 1ml to the ampule where you have just transferred the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from to get all remaining if any and transfer again into your vial.

You shoukd then have 2ml of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) totalling 5000iu.

If you using insulin syringes to pin then 2/10 will be 500iu in other words the first line on the syringe is 250iu, second 500iu, etc.

Last edited:
Thanks man. Yeah I'll just use the solvent that comes with it. Not to sure the size of the solvent amuple though.

No problem

I am not sure myself I think it is 1ml Only problem there is it becomes difficult to measure iu from 1ml because then you have to use the spaces in between the lines on the syringes and some don 't have smaller lines to mark halves.

Umm no the water that comes with it is sterile water, meant for one single injection.

You add bacteriostatic water to it so it is useable for multiple doses. It's essentially water with BA (benzoyl alcohol) added as a bacteriostat, to prevent the growth of new bacteria. Skin flora can cause bacterial growth.

If you are very careful about sterility it may be ok for your 10 day blast but personally I would pitch the solution it came with and spend $5 on some bac water. Adding two ml makes for very easy dosing as well, but 1ml would give you 500iu for every 10 line on a slin, so probably better for your blast.

Most states even require a script for slin pins....all pins actually. Sucks...but I use *** and I get what I need to my door in 2 days.

/V

Ready for a laugh? My sister has a diabetic cat so whenever i'm in town I go to our pharmacy and get slin pins "for the cat"

Back