Hcg question..........:...........,

Nick smiths

I have always heard that hcg, clomid, and nolvadex are the go to pct choices. I came across this quote in the articles section.

“If a cycle lasts 8 weeks or longer, I think it is best to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle if possible, as described above. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) should not be used during the recovery itself since it will increase androgen and estrogen levels, which will be inhibitory to the hypothalamus and pituitary. “

Do you guys agree that hcg, used as soon as androgens have cleared your system, is counter productive?

If so would hcg use while on the last weeks of the cycle be a better option? Stoping before the androgens have cleared your system?

Thank you guys so much for your time and knowledge! You guys are doing such great work!

Last edited:
Thats a great question. What ive always said is to use HCG at the start of a cycle regarding of the length of it wether it be 8 weeks or 16 weeks and stopping after the 2 weeks before pct starts with nolva and clomid.(anyone correct me if im wrong please)
and your point is great as many have done hcg during pct as well and perhaps dont recover as well?

I have always heard that hcg, clomid, and nolvadex are the go to pct choices. I came across this quote in the articles section.

***8220;If a cycle lasts 8 weeks or longer, I think it is best to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle if possible, as described above. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) should not be used during the recovery itself since it will increase androgen and estrogen levels, which will be inhibitory to the hypothalamus and pituitary. ***8220;

Do you guys agree that hcg, used as soon as androgens have cleared your system, is counter productive?

If so would hcg use while on the last weeks of the cycle be a better option? Stoping before the androgens have cleared your system?

Thank you guys so much for your time and knowledge! You guys are doing such great work!

I echo that most start hCG the second the pin testosterone since the testicles will stop producing testosterone the second the first pin is pinned.

hCG should be used during the cycle to keep the testicles and their Leydig cells from atrophying. It should be run up until PCT starts. Once PCT starts, the hCG should be dropped as it would be suppressive to HPTA recovery. You want your pituitary putting out it's own LH rather than getting it from hCG which mimics it

Hcg during cycle and clomid and nolva 3 days after last hcg injection. Always worked for me

the general rule for when one should cease to pin HCG is to stop when clomid and nolvadex begings to be dosed when pct starts.

I***8217;ve used hcg in cycle. It did nothing for increasing my testes size. It did nothing for me

One of the strongest issues with HCG use is that once you start pinning testosterone your own body will stop producing testosterone and your own cognitive functions will decrease dramatically. you will basically turn into a peson who does things without thinking it through or asking why.
synthetic testosterone is not the same as the one produced by your own body.

One of the strongest issues with HCG use is that once you start pinning testosterone your own body will stop producing testosterone and your own cognitive functions will decrease dramatically. you will basically turn into a peson who does things without thinking it through or asking why.
synthetic testosterone is not the same as the one produced by your own body.

What are you basing this on? Is it the same for any synthetic drug (e.g. insulin or estrogen)?

Not sure if it did but I***8217;m taking hcg now for my two weeks off cycle before my pct starts. It seems to be working now

Not sure if it did but I***8217;m taking hcg now for my two weeks off cycle before my pct starts. It seems to be working now

so your questioning things more now, good to hear. one of the first things to go with HCG use ive read is cognitive functions where we cease to question things and walk along like sheep to the slaughter.

***8220;If a cycle lasts 8 weeks or longer, I think it is best to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle if possible, as described above. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) should not be used during the recovery itself since it will increase androgen and estrogen levels, which will be inhibitory to the hypothalamus and pituitary. ***8220;

what this a hypothotical question or are you getting ready to start a cycle brother?

Back