HCG/Test/Tren For an EX Lineman

Vstate60

Looking for some friendly advice....I’ve cycled before using Tren/Test Prop but it has been awhile and as I’m older now and don’t want to reduce my ability to procreate while cycling—I’m running HCG throughout.

I’ve read the sticky on HCG use and wanted to share my planned cycle for input from you great folks:

500IU HCG per week (250 2x)
400mg Test Cyp per week (200 2x)
400mg Tren Ace per week (100 EOD)

10-12 week cycle depending on how it goes. I have HCG (obviously), Stranz, Caber, and Clomid on hand.

My stats...6’3 260 former collegiate all American that just cut down from ~300lb to get in shape for this cycle. Athletic/gut/broad shoulders/lineman build I suppose.

Thanks in advance, gentlemen.

What are your goals ?
Reading lineman i'm thinking endurance and sports which would make tren a horrible choice.
Where is your AI and nolva ?

400mg test is on the low side, should bump it up to 500mg.
400mg tren is pretty high and I suggest you lower it to 250-300mg instead.
You should also pin tren acetate ED for minimal side effects.

Last edited:
Ex-lineman....so just to decrease body fat & gain muscle. I have both as mentioned.

So one vote for changing the amount of text from 400mg to 500mg and cutting tren from 400mg/wk to 300mg. Those seem like finite changes...but if others agree I’ll change it up. I’m still in my first week so open to ideas. Thanks!

Ex-lineman....so just to decrease body fat & gain muscle. I have both as mentioned.
So one vote for changing the amount of text from 400mg to 500mg and cutting tren from 400mg/wk to 300mg. Those seem like finite changes...but if others agree I***8217;ll change it up. I***8217;m still in my first week so open to ideas. Thanks!

The standard dose is 500mg testo.
The standard dose for tren is 300mg / week.

Above that you'll start hitting diminishing returns and sides go up.

With that said, i'm running 650mg test and 350mg tren.
But I also have horrible nightmares that is hard to judge if they're true or dreams... Insane insomnia, soaking sweat, weird and murderous thoughts.

We're all different but I'm probably gonna drop my tren down to 300mg but if you can handle 400mg and using a suboptimal protocol of EOD, then by all means, have fun :)

This will be a bit "special" suggestion but I honestly think this would be a good run for you:¨

500mg test
2iu GH twice per day.
20mcg igf1-lr3 EOD
Anavar 20mg twice per day.

No, no, i'm not biased at all with that setup :p

My reply still hasn***8217;t posted....anything I can do about it?

The 1st few posts have to be Moderated before they are Visible and Posted onto the Thread.
It varies a bit with the Different Forums, but you should be seeing them as you post any time now.

Cycle Layout looks OK.
If you need to vary the amount of Tren due to sides.
It won't be bad, as you chose the Shorter Ester Tren which will clear faster.

Not familiar with the "Stranz", I'm taking it's some UGL's name for their AI..................... JP

The standard dose is 500mg testo.
The standard dose for tren is 300mg / week.

Above that you'll start hitting diminishing returns and sides go up.

With that said, i'm running 650mg test and 350mg tren.
But I also have horrible nightmares that is hard to judge if they're true or dreams... Insane insomnia, soaking sweat, weird and murderous thoughts.

We're all different but I'm probably gonna drop my tren down to 300mg but if you can handle 400mg and using a suboptimal protocol of EOD, then by all means, have fun :)

Thanks for all the info, gentlemen! Okay—going to drop the Tren to 300mg and up the Test...Tren Ace is sub optimal @ every other day? I’ve been out of the game for awhile but first I’ve heard this...what frequency do you suggest? Every day?

Thanks again, guys.

Santa—just saw your edit: Pin it every day instead of EOD. I’m in...starting today I’ll do the Tren ED. I guess like 35mg per day?

The 1st few posts have to be Moderated before they are Visible and Posted onto the Thread.
It varies a bit with the Different Forums, but you should be seeing them as you post any time now.

I guess I’m happy they’re vetting everyone posting for the first time. I’ll be happy when I get promoted to ‘instant-response’ status!

Thanks for the info brother.

I guess I***8217;m happy they***8217;re vetting everyone posting for the first time. I***8217;ll be happy when I get promoted to ***8216;instant-response***8217; status!

Thanks for the info brother.

50 post required before this happens as well as 50 post required to send pms.

Okay...so I asked for help & I’m actually changing my cycle as follows:

Tren 40mg ED
Cyp 2x week Mon/Fri 300mg
Cyp 1cc each shot and Tren .4cc each shot 1cc=100mg
500IU per week of HCG 2x a week 250IU each

PS. You’re not kidding that I’m doing too much Tren and also, possibly, the frequency...last night I soaked my pillow and had an extremely vivid dream. Fuck. That. Haha thanks for input. Everyone agree on this edit?

Thanks!

Okay...so I asked for help & I***8217;m actually changing my cycle as follows:

Tren 40mg ED
Cyp 2x week Mon/Fri 300mg
Cyp 1cc each shot and Tren .4cc each shot 1cc=100mg
500IU per week of HCG 2x a week 250IU each

PS. You***8217;re not kidding that I***8217;m doing too much Tren and also, possibly, the frequency...last night I soaked my pillow and had an extremely vivid dream. Fuck. That. Haha thanks for input. Everyone agree on this edit?

Thanks!

upped the test and downed the tren looks good. I always layout a stack of towels next to my bed to keep it dry when trenning. hows the appetite?

using a 19-nor like tren or deca causes a sharp drop in your testosterone and fertility..

if youre really thinking about your fertility i recommend you avoid these two compounds, hcg or not

Back