HCG use and Optimal Storage by 3J

3J

Super Moderator
hCG (Human Chorionic Gonadrotropin) Use and Proper Storage
3Js Nutrition Network
3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

One of the main issues faced with the use of anabolics is the reduction of natural testosterone production of the human body while on cycle and the importance of recovering that natural production once anabolics have been discontinued. The use of anabolics effects the hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis (HPTA) which is the system of organs (the gonads, pituitary gland, and hypothalamus) that regulate testosterone production. The hypothalamus releases a hormone (GnRH), the pituitary gland releases the luteinizing hormone (LH) and the follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), and the gonads produce estrogen and testosterone. These processes are all linked. The GnRH is produced to release LH and FSH from the pituitary which in turn stimulate the production of testosterone from the gonads. In males LH is the main stimulant of testosterone production while the FSH is in charge of sperm production. The body has a negative feedback loop that regulates the release of these hormones based on the amount of available testosterone in the system. When the body sees there is sufficient levels of the hormone the HPTA regulates the amount of LH to be released, lowering the secretion of it. With the use of anabolic steroids the body comes to that point fairly quickly and shuts down LH production, giving us our issue with recovery and a need for post cycle therapy drugs that stimulate LH production.

In anabolic users hCG (Human Chorionic Gonadrotropin) is used to combat the shutdown of LH. hCG mimics the luteinizing hormone (LH) allowing for the user to stimulate the testes for testosterone production solving the issue of shutdown when on cycle or trt. hCG is usually prescribed by doctors for testosterone replacement therapy patients or found on the black market for anabolic steroid users. The use of hCG can reduce the recovery time of post cycle therpy since the testes never actually shut down while on cycle. Since studies have shown that the use of testosterone can greatly reduce the natural testosterone levels of the user post cycle, hCG is a valuable tool in recovery and also a valuable tool for maintaining fertility while on trt. In order for post cycle recovery of LH function to occur your androgenic hormones have to come to a state of balance again by lowering to a level the HPTA is comfortable with for a lack of better words.

The ideal way to use hCG on cycle is to start with your cycle at 250iu twice a week. I have seen many people use the blast method at the end of cycle before the start of PCT by injecting 1000iu eod for 2 weeks. I believe this method to be inferior to staying on 500iu a week while on cycle. Recommendations by Dr. Eugene Shippen verify such claims. It has been said that using high amounts of hCG at once desensitizes the testes so the latter philosophy should be king. hCG should be discontinued in PCT since it would interfere with the natural production of LH and has a aromatizing characteristic.

Proper Storage of hCG (credit to cybrsage for this idea)

The biggest issue with hCG is its very short shelf life and inability to tolerate heat. The vial has to be kept refrigerated in order to sustain anywhere from 30-60 days shelf life (most prescriptions will only give a 30 day shelf life for hCG). As a trt user myself I find that my hCG expires long before I get a chance to use it all, wasting my money down the toilet. One of the members on the forum had an ingenious idea for extending the shelf life of hCG so it doesn***8217;t go to waste. hCG is usually refrigerated in the same temperatures as food giving it the 30 day shelf life. As with most things, colder temperatures extend shelf life. The shelf life of hCG is doubled when frozen. Cybrsage came up with a nifty way to do this.

Here is what you need:

1 21-13g needle
1 5ml syringe
A good number of 29g 1/2inch insulin syringes (20 for 5ml should be right).
Alcohol Swab

Step 1
Reconstitute your hCG with BAC water so that you are getting 1000iu out of 1ML, that***8217;s the typical dosage (follow proper sterilization protocol).

Step 2
Take an alcohol swab and swab the top of the vial (do this again, you should have done in it step 1) and remove the total amount of liquid into the 5ml syringe using the 21-23g needle.

Step 3
Insulin syringe backloading
Have all your insulin syringes out and ready. Remove the plunger of the insulin syringe and with the insulin syringe facing down inject your regular dosage into the syringe (typically 250iu). Barely replace the plunger and let the hCG come all the way down to it when you make the syringe face the ceiling. Push the plunger up to remove all air in the syringe.

Step 4
Put the insulin syringes that you fill into the freezer

Step 5
About 24 hours before you need to inject your hCG transfer the syringe to your regular fridge, it should melt overnight and be ready for injection.

This method is a life saver for trt clients who see a lot of waste in terms of hCG expiring

I hope this article was helpful in your quest to your goals

If interested in nutritional and training coaching please contact me at 3jdiet@gmail.com to become a client or click on the link below to be transferred to my website

Just to throw in a little support - an excerpt from Dr. Crislers forum -

"A major compounding pharmacy we are considering using has shown me their data, and I am convinced.

"Attached is our potency data... originally mixed and tested in August. After testing, the preparation was frozen and stored at the lab. Every 30 days, the preparation was thawed and tested. You can see the results for up to 90 days frozen. As I am certain your aware, the USP standard for almost all preparations is 90-110% of labeled strength, but for hCG the standard is 80-125% of labeled strength. Our results fall well within these range."

The actual report is proprietary, so I cannot publish it here. Sorry."

-Jim

What up guys, So would a low level TRT, I'm running for starters to see at 125mg ew. Still require the 500 iu I keep seeing??? Or maybe say 250iu. I am thinking that such a low TRT may not require as much HCG if at all. I recently ran my first cycle after 6 yrs in the gym. I was doing 250mg twice a week of test E, sometimes a little more hehe. I ran it with same amount of EQ. I also ran 250-300iu of HCG while on cycle. I am 44, almost 45 and have lower natural T levels than I'm used to anyway in life because of natural aging even before my cycle I noticed it lowering a bit as it would. That is why I tried a cycle in the first place, needless to say I fucking loved it! So would 125mg TRT regimine really have a significant impact on my LH production, and really add to my natural test producing less? I may increase my TRT I just want to run that for a bit and see my T levels after a couple months.

Cheers Guys, Shawn

Last edited:
From what I've been told 60 days before deterioration becomes noticeable

I backloaded all my slin pins with hcg and froze them, my problem is that some hcg from each and every one has leaked out through the needle into the cap.... I am hoping I can figure out what caused this and not repeat this wasteful mistake :(

What are the signs of deterioration? Would you be able to detect with the human eye?

It's not something that you'll be able to see in terms of a change in appearance of the medication.

You'll know it's no good when it stops providing the desired effect. Although it's really not a concern unless you're using the hCG past its expiration date, or you've left it out of the refrigerator for an extended period of time.

A 10 000 iu vial will pre load many 250 I.u insulin syringes...
If using twice a week on a TRT protocol...(500 I.u)
We're talking about HCG being frozen for 4 months in freezer...
Is it good to go that long in the freezer?

When on TRT, and taking hcg as part of the protocol, where should my LH and FSH numbers be, when reviewing bloodwork? (45yo male)

A 10 000 iu vial will pre load many 250 I.u insulin syringes...
If using twice a week on a TRT protocol...(500 I.u)
We're talking about HCG being frozen for 4 months in freezer...
Is it good to go that long in the freezer?

I haven't had any issues storing it in the freezer for 4-6 months. Then again it's not like I'm testing it to measure it's potency either. I just know that it still provides the same benefits of the hCG that I use shortly after reconstitution, so I'm assuming that it's retained enough potency for use...or not degraded at all.

When on TRT, and taking hcg as part of the protocol, where should my LH and FSH numbers be, when reviewing bloodwork? (45yo male)

Still pretty much zeroed out. HCG won't have any effect on those lab values.

I freeze mine also but make sure you leave extra air space for when it expands when it freezes. Then push the extra air out before you pin.

I will definately try this! I've always been concerned that knowing that hcg is so sensitive to movement, that while in the fridge, everytime the fridge door is opened and shut since it jars everything in the fridge, that it could possibly be slowly destroying the hcg. Like others, there have been times that i can barely get it used before it expires. I've honestly used it 2 months after reconstitution and there was no cloudiness, no solids in the vial, and i couldn't tell any difference over freshly reconstituted hcg. I'm assuming that if backloaded (nice concept, i'm assuming doing it this way as to save the sharpness of the needle) and then frozen, that the jaring of the fridge by opening and closing the door won't affect it then? Only way I know for sure the hcg is doing anything positive is that if i stop taking it for a month or so then i notice the twins start shrinking significantly.

hcg life

how long does it last when its not mixed,(shelve life?) i buy 8 months at a time and store it at room temp until i mix it then, i put it in the frig., thanks
hCG (Human Chorionic Gonadrotropin) Use and Proper Storage
3Js Nutrition Network

One of the main issues faced with the use of anabolics is the reduction of natural testosterone production of the human body while on cycle and the importance of recovering that natural production once anabolics have been discontinued. The use of anabolics effects the hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis (HPTA) which is the system of organs (the gonads, pituitary gland, and hypothalamus) that regulate testosterone production. The hypothalamus releases a hormone (GnRH), the pituitary gland releases the luteinizing hormone (LH) and the follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), and the gonads produce estrogen and testosterone. These processes are all linked. The GnRH is produced to release LH and FSH from the pituitary which in turn stimulate the production of testosterone from the gonads. In males LH is the main stimulant of testosterone production while the FSH is in charge of sperm production. The body has a negative feedback loop that regulates the release of these hormones based on the amount of available testosterone in the system. When the body sees there is sufficient levels of the hormone the HPTA regulates the amount of LH to be released, lowering the secretion of it. With the use of anabolic steroids the body comes to that point fairly quickly and shuts down LH production, giving us our issue with recovery and a need for post cycle therapy drugs that stimulate LH production.

In anabolic users hCG (Human Chorionic Gonadrotropin) is used to combat the shutdown of LH. hCG mimics the luteinizing hormone (LH) allowing for the user to stimulate the testes for testosterone production solving the issue of shutdown when on cycle or trt. hCG is usually prescribed by doctors for testosterone replacement therapy patients or found on the black market for anabolic steroid users. The use of hCG can reduce the recovery time of post cycle therpy since the testes never actually shut down while on cycle. Since studies have shown that the use of testosterone can greatly reduce the natural testosterone levels of the user post cycle, hCG is a valuable tool in recovery and also a valuable tool for maintaining fertility while on trt. In order for post cycle recovery of LH function to occur your androgenic hormones have to come to a state of balance again by lowering to a level the HPTA is comfortable with for a lack of better words.

The ideal way to use hCG on cycle is to start with your cycle at 250iu twice a week. I have seen many people use the blast method at the end of cycle before the start of PCT by injecting 1000iu eod for 2 weeks. I believe this method to be inferior to staying on 500iu a week while on cycle. Recommendations by Dr. Eugene Shippen verify such claims. It has been said that using high amounts of hCG at once desensitizes the testes so the latter philosophy should be king. hCG should be discontinued in PCT since it would interfere with the natural production of LH and has a aromatizing characteristic.

Proper Storage of hCG (credit to cybrsage for this idea)

The biggest issue with hCG is its very short shelf life and inability to tolerate heat. The vial has to be kept refrigerated in order to sustain anywhere from 30-60 days shelf life (most prescriptions will only give a 30 day shelf life for hCG). As a trt user myself I find that my hCG expires long before I get a chance to use it all, wasting my money down the toilet. One of the members on the forum had an ingenious idea for extending the shelf life of hCG so it doesn***8217;t go to waste. hCG is usually refrigerated in the same temperatures as food giving it the 30 day shelf life. As with most things, colder temperatures extend shelf life. The shelf life of hCG is doubled when frozen. Cybrsage came up with a nifty way to do this.

Here is what you need:

1 21-13g needle
1 5ml syringe
A good number of 29g 1/2inch insulin syringes (20 for 5ml should be right).
Alcohol Swab

Step 1
Reconstitute your hCG with BAC water so that you are getting 1000iu out of 1ML, that***8217;s the typical dosage (follow proper sterilization protocol).

Step 2
Take an alcohol swab and swab the top of the vial (do this again, you should have done in it step 1) and remove the total amount of liquid into the 5ml syringe using the 21-23g needle.

Step 3
Insulin syringe backloading
Have all your insulin syringes out and ready. Remove the plunger of the insulin syringe and with the insulin syringe facing down inject your regular dosage into the syringe (typically 250iu). Barely replace the plunger and let the hCG come all the way down to it when you make the syringe face the ceiling. Push the plunger up to remove all air in the syringe.

Step 4
Put the insulin syringes that you fill into the freezer

Step 5
About 24 hours before you need to inject your hCG transfer the syringe to your regular fridge, it should melt overnight and be ready for injection.

This method is a life saver for trt clients who see a lot of waste in terms of hCG expiring

I hope this article was helpful in your quest to your goals

If interested in nutritional and training coaching please contact me at 3jdiet@gmail.com to become a client or click on the link below to be transferred to my website

I am not a 100% sure but i would say it is when you freeze water it expands and pushes the not yet frozen solution out. Try leaving a little air space in each syringe before freezing. thats what i do when freezing any liquid in a sealed bottle.

Second vial in a row I have ended up fighting air bubbles in the slinpins. Leads to loses and varied amounts. .2-.3ml. I reduced the water by 1/2 to only need to fill them 1/2 way and didn't really do much better. At .5ml i had some into the .3ml and some overfilled.

Any tip or trick is appreciated. I'll take a dulled slin-pin with consistent doses if ratta-tapping them air bubbles is what you have to do.

Other than that this really convenient. Mine thaw in the time it takes to make and drink a cup of coffee.

Back