Heal Labrum Without Surgery

halra

Hey, all. I've been lurking for a while, but I finally signed up. I've only ever been on SARMS S4 and GW-50156 for a few weeks. Otherwise, I haven't any experience.

I injured myself a few years ago. I was able to rehab and work around it, but it's causing trouble again. Before I go out and get under the knife (so to say), I'd like to know if anyone can recommend a stack/cycle as an alternative.

I have full ROM and minimal pain, so I'm hoping to avoid surgery. My last MRI showed no tears, but I'm getting a new one soon, just to verify.

I'm considering the PRP route before signing up for surgery, should I be using anything else in conjunction? I've read good things about IGF-1 and TB-500, but I'm wondering if this will actually heal the cartilage or just accelerate post-surgery recovery.

Thanks for the input, everyone.

From what I have heard from friends who have torn their labrum is that surgery is the answer.

Yeah, there seems to be a concensus on that. However, if I'm going to be out several months to a year, I'd rather try alternative treatments first. lol

Yeah, there seems to be a concensus on that. However, if I'm going to be out several months to a year, I'd rather try alternative treatments first. lol

TB500 is definitely one i would try, igf1 could be nice too. I would rec rui TB500 4mg for first 3-4 weeks then 2mg ew after, for anywhere from 2-4 months and reasses yourself. i would do this whether you do or dont go for operation. i know if it was me i would try it before and see how it goes.

TB500 is definitely one i would try, igf1 could be nice too. I would rec rui TB500 4mg for first 3-4 weeks then 2mg ew after, for anywhere from 2-4 months and reasses yourself. i would do this whether you do or dont go for operation. i know if it was me i would try it before and see how it goes.

Yeah, I'm looking into that and BPC-157. Although, from what I understand, it won't really matter unless I get the surgery anyway. So, I'll look into it after the MRI, maybe as a post-op stack.

Back