Experienced input for bloodwork for a complete restart after abrupt cycle end

Rigamortis

Need some experienced input on which blood tests to run! I've done numerous cycles with success. Had to come off a cycle quickly last November after tearing my rotator cuff and having surgery. I decided to c***se on 200-250 test prop/wk rather than go through PCT (I was getting married and didn't want to go through hormonal shit during all the stress of surgery, work and a wedding). I also upped GH (pfizer) to 6 iu/day since January to recover. Last 2 months I've been taking oxy at prescribed doses post-surgery and think I got a bit dependent (shoulder hurts but I'm somewhat dependent on the dopamine boost these days and I'm def depressed when I've tried to come off). I'm thinking I might have messed up not going with a PCT and that prolactin may be a problem coming off last cycle. Also, sex drive is pretty much non-existent even at 250mg test/wk.

I need to get bloods to see where I'm at and how to get everything leveled out prior to next cycle. (I'm thinking maybe I'll try test-only this time to get sex drive up to par so my wife doesn't kill me). I see the female panel at PrivateMd doesn't have IGF, prolactin or free test. The male has everything except prolactin. I really need to get this depression under control too, but it may just be the fact I can't go back to gym for a few weeks.

Last cycle was long post-surgery:
250 test/300 tren/250 mast/40mg var/4 iu gh (1-12wks)
250 test/250npp/250 mast/40mg var/4 iu gh (12-20 wks)

Which tests would you run pre-cycle to get all necessary levels.

please state what your cycle was, details, when you decided to c_r_uise and not do pct. and post your stats.

I noticed you mention your Cycle, and the Growth Hormone, and current Test Use.
But Nowhere, have you mentioned using an AI, like Arimidex or Aromasin.

Are you currently running 250 Mg of Test a week ?

If you are currently doing Test without using an AI.
Then you really want to check your Estrogen, as High Estrogen could account for the Lack of Libido.

Before you go spending a Small Fortune on Bloodwork.
Do the Female Hormone Panel and check your Estrogen........................... JP
P.S.
The Promo Code for PrivateMdLabs for this month, for 15% Off all online tests.
FBSPRING is good till the end of the month, then it will change ~ check their Facebook Page for future Promo Codes.

Which ester of tren were you doing? Putting tren plus nandrolone together can cause havoc with some people. Depression, no sex drive, ED are some sides I've seen listed.

For now a blood test showing testosterone, estradiol, prolactin would be good. You could get the female panel + prolactin from Labcorp.

Hopefully it is something easy to fix.

please state what your cycle was, details, when you decided to c_r_uise and not do pct. and post your stats.

Cycle was at the bottom of the post. I stopped the cycle when I tore my rotator cuff 2 months ago. Pre-surgery I was 5'8" 207 12-14%bf (now I'm about 5'8" 180 18-19% bf)

I noticed you mention your Cycle, and the Growth Hormone, and current Test Use.
But Nowhere, have you mentioned using an AI, like Arimidex or Aromasin.

Are you currently running 250 Mg of Test a week ?

If you are currently doing Test without using an AI.
Then you really want to check your Estrogen, as High Estrogen could account for the Lack of Libido.

Before you go spending a Small Fortune on Bloodwork.
Do the Female Hormone Panel and check your Estrogen........................... JP
P.S.
The Promo Code for PrivateMdLabs for this month, for 15% Off all online tests.
FBSPRING is good till the end of the month, then it will change ~ check their Facebook Page for future Promo Codes.

I took adex as needed, but I don't generally need much with the masteron keeping estrogen low. I did this same cycle about a year ago and took bloods every 4-6 weeks and it was solid without adex. I'm taking 200-250/wk now of test prop as a c***se. Could be I need to add in more AI.

Which ester of tren were you doing? Putting tren plus nandrolone together can cause havoc with some people. Depression, no sex drive, ED are some sides I've seen listed.

For now a blood test showing testosterone, estradiol, prolactin would be good. You could get the female panel + prolactin from Labcorp.

Hopefully it is something easy to fix.

Test Prop was the ester...it made it easier with the NPP. I never really had any issues on-cycle...it was just when I dropped to just the Test. I'll get the bloodwork, up my dose of adex and see where I'm at.

Good advice.

so you did not do pct after your accident? whens are you doing bloods?

I didn't do the pct....just went to a low dose test to avoid the sides at a really difficult time (I have been miserable on PCT in the past). I took my last dose of Sust (not optimal, but its what I had and I didn't have immediate access to another bottle of test prop) stepped up the adex and mixed in a little letro to see if that would help a bit. I also started 1000 HCG/day while the Sust has its last legs. I think it's helping as I seem to have a bit more energy and haven't needed to take the oxy to get my ass out of bed. I'll keep track over the next week and see how I feel. If I feel better I'm going to start PCT in 2 weeks and take bloods 6 weeks after PCT. If I dont feel better next week, I'll do the female panel to see where I'm at and adjust.

I didn't do the pct....just went to a low dose test to avoid the sides at a really difficult time (I have been miserable on PCT in the past). I took my last dose of Sust (not optimal, but its what I had and I didn't have immediate access to another bottle of test prop) stepped up the adex and mixed in a little letro to see if that would help a bit. I also started 1000 HCG/day while the Sust has its last legs. I think it's helping as I seem to have a bit more energy and haven't needed to take the oxy to get my ass out of bed. I'll keep track over the next week and see how I feel. If I feel better I'm going to start PCT in 2 weeks and take bloods 6 weeks after PCT. If I dont feel better next week, I'll do the female panel to see where I'm at and adjust.

Very curious to see what your levels are at now, how low of a dose of test did you to to avoid doing pct?

After the good advice here I ended up running the HCG 2 weeks and then PCT and then did bloodwork 4 weeks after PCT ended. Test levels came back on the high range of normal 868 (264-916) w free test also very high 31.16 (5-21) and estradiol normal 31.9 (8-35). I'm not sure what the issue was, but the PCT seems to have worked to get bloods back to where they should be.

Back