Post Surgery Recovery with HGH or igf 1

synonymous

I'm still about 16 weeks away from surgery to have skin rmoved from waist, legs and arms, as well as removal of stubborn fatty tissue that's clumped up.

I've been told I'll be out of the gym at least 4 weeks and up to 8 weeks.

In order to speed the recovery I was wondering what board members have done? HGH is expensive for long term use, but I can pay out of pocket and get pharma HGH from the local doctor.

However, if igf 1 is just as good or a better choice, then I'll have to get an order ready. Then there's the possibility of using a SARM either on it's own or in conjuction with igf or HGH.

This isn't to make gains but rather to speed up the recovery factor and, if at all, help maintain some of the LBM I have while not being allowed to lift.

Any advice, opinions, suggestions are welcome.

Note: I'm on 125mg test e (TRT), HCG 500iu x2, Adex 0.25mg x2 (Possibly adding deca at 125mg for joints). And my diet is in check (a la 3J)

It s exp from the pharmacy but you can get it from..w t h ?

Nothing supplant s real HGH from my limited knowledge of it

@BigSwoleP: it's only HGH I was talking about getting pharma grade. Igf 1 would be from board sponsors. Because there is nothing illegal by purchasing it from a doctor here. It's just not going to be covered by national health insurance (I live in Japan).

So, I'm just looking for a good guide to speed recovery if possible. I plan on asking my surgeon if he can take HGH on to the bill at the end, but I need a guideline to follow.

What dose to start at?
When to start (Pre or post surgery) and if there is an optimum start/finish time?
Would igf 1 do just as good a job or would I be wasting mylmoney?

How old are you? If your past your 30s 2 iu a day is helpful. But it won't help as much unless you also follow a really healthy diet. A diet that supports recovery and limit inflammation.
As far as using igf....you just have to try it really. Between the 2 you are giving yourself higher igf levels. How one works with your body/situation can be different than another person.
Me personally I would use both if you can afford it.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

I'm 38.
Diet is good. 3J is my coach. Has been for 2 years and a bit.

So, would this be best run before surgery starts or after? And for how long after?

You need to be on HGH for 3 to 6 months to "see" it really working for you. So start asap.
For how long can depend person to person. See how you like it after 3 months then after 6 months...maybe be prepared to go 9 months to a year. You may want to stay on for a long time.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Susan Summer s wrote a book on hgh as an anti aging med. Her hubby has a chapter in this book where he discuses hgh 's effect s on energy skin tone and elasticity injurie s etc.

I only mention this as it s a layman s read and as I m not real smart it put hgh in a language I could easily understand given my lack of a good formal edjewmahkation

Good ez read as to how it helped him tis my point

i know you are very eager to get back in the gym, and i was too after an insane hand surgery i had, but just wait it out bro. rest. enjoy the drugs they gave you

You will probably also get some bad inflammation from all that, so take the anti-inflammatory drugs they give you. You can help with healing by using TB500, which is an also called TB4. TB4 is made in the body naturally and it automatically travels to areas of inflammation and aid the body in healing - and having more is TB4 is always a good thing. Most places sell it in 2mg bottles and you use the entire dose in one fell swoop. 0.2ml of water is usually enough to reconstitute it. Take one bottle a week during the recovery period.

Back