Heart Conditiong while on AAS

Dr. Dianabol

I have just started a bulking cycle consisting of karachi sus and pink thais.

the cycle is dbol at 35mg for 5 weeks and 500mg of sustanon a week split into 2 shots a week for 10 weeks. i have nolvadex on hand, and will follow up with a proper clomid therapy.

question is, with weight gain/muslce gain the blood pressure will go up and other than eating a clean diet, and limiting fast foods, sometimes i eat junk food as eating 5000 calories cleanly is hard for me, how much cardio in terms of minutes and frequency per week should be done to keep the heart healthy. i was thinking of stair master at 25 minutes three times a week, is this too much or too little.

thanks

sounds good to me however you may want to try something like the elliptical because its easiar on the knees.

u are bulking, dont worry about the cardio. your BP will be fine for that period. its only 10 weeks u'll be on, i just did the same cycle at the start of this year, went perfect, gained 23lbs and kept 19 of it. make sure u got the liver detoxers for the dbol

Your blood presure shouldnt really be a problem if you are healthy. Bloating\fluid retention will have more of an impact on blood pressure than quality weight gain will. If you would like, there is nothing wrong with doing cardio. Perhaps do it on your off days for half an hour. Just make sure you are eating enough. YOu dont want to be burning off those calories.

Have your blood pressure checked before hand if you would like. Keep some anti-e's on hand and start popping them when the bloat comes. Keep your sodium low and drink lots of water. YOu should be fine.

trendkill said:
u are bulking, dont worry about the cardio. your BP will be fine for that period. its only 10 weeks u'll be on,

I don't for the life of me understand how you can say that in good faith ?? ...........Very bad advice IMO.

Cardio is fine, 3 times/week, 20-30 min duration, light intensity. Make sure you have anti-e's on hand in case your bp rises too high because of the bloat.

Back