Heart rate increase....strange....

EmptyWallet

Backstory - I've been messing with gear for probably the past 12 years or so. Tried just about everything at one time or another.

I'm currently in my second week of

250mgs/w Test E
600mgs/w EQ
4iu/gh (2iu's am/2iu's afternoon) Riptropin
ECA - Morning Only.

I've taken the exact combo above without the gh and had zero problems. In fact, at that point I was taking the ECA three times a day, morning/noon/afternoon with no problems.

I started the first week of gh at 2iu's in the after noon...and just Monday added the 2iu's in the morn.

I take ECA morning only at this point 8-9am or so...and yesterday around 2pm (ECA is long gone by that point) my resting heart rate was 120bpm. It stayed that way up until around 4pm or so and then dropped down to 80bpm.

Today, same thing. Around 12 or so I started getting really floaty feeling and just out of it. ECA was taken at 930 or so. Around 2pm I felt really strange and did a little HR check using a stopwatch and it was at 110 or so.

I went and bought a BP and HR monitor and just checked it. My BP was around 140 over 84 or so. That's higher than normal, and my HR was like 117. This is at 7pm. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay after I took the ECA. 117 at night when I worked out this morning is just stupid high.

Only thing I can think of is the gh. It's the only thing that is different. I know test increases your hr and bp, but not this much. That or the EQ is messing with me.

Since starting the gh I've noticed mild weird slight nanosecond headaches, and my jaw feels tight/strange.

Any ideas?

Backstory - I've been messing with gear for probably the past 12 years or so. Tried just about everything at one time or another.

I'm currently in my second week of

250mgs/w Test E
600mgs/w EQ
4iu/gh (2iu's am/2iu's afternoon) Riptropin
ECA - Morning Only.

I've taken the exact combo above without the gh and had zero problems. In fact, at that point I was taking the ECA three times a day, morning/noon/afternoon with no problems.

I started the first week of gh at 2iu's in the after noon...and just Monday added the 2iu's in the morn.

I take ECA morning only at this point 8-9am or so...and yesterday around 2pm (ECA is long gone by that point) my resting heart rate was 120bpm. It stayed that way up until around 4pm or so and then dropped down to 80bpm.

Today, same thing. Around 12 or so I started getting really floaty feeling and just out of it. ECA was taken at 930 or so. Around 2pm I felt really strange and did a little HR check using a stopwatch and it was at 110 or so.

I went and bought a BP and HR monitor and just checked it. My BP was around 140 over 84 or so. That's higher than normal, and my HR was like 117. This is at 7pm. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay after I took the ECA. 117 at night when I worked out this morning is just stupid high.

Only thing I can think of is the gh. It's the only thing that is different. I know test increases your hr and bp, but not this much. That or the EQ is messing with me.

Since starting the gh I've noticed mild weird slight nanosecond headaches, and my jaw feels tight/strange.

Any ideas?

Not quite sure why no one has responded to this yet, but yes it's definitely the GH. I ran 2.5IU's 5 on/2 off for a week and had the exact same feeling bud. Blood pressure sky rocketed. I read a suggestion somewhere of starting with 0.5IU dose to adjust to it, but I haven't personally tried this yet myself. Was pretty scared after the first couple instances of feeling the way you did.

Back