heating gear to make inj easier

pop it in the microwave for 15 secs. some micro waves are faster than others so adjust.

eye of the stove til the vial is ince and warm. hot plate. etcc......

You will burn yourself long before you destroy the gear.

Water boils at 212ºF and you have people baking it for near an hour well over that temperature.

wtf? i just run it (amp) under the faucet, hot water, for about 1 min. boil it? wtf? no thanks. but then i don't live in fucking snow either.

I used to use coffee temperature water, I dont take my coffee significantly hot.

I use a microwavable heating pad, wrap the syringe with it for a minute or so and all is well. Clean and simple.

At room temp with a 25g needle it's to hard to draw and too hard to inject.

I was just concerned with the temp hurting the gear. Thanks for answering that question.

I'll try putting the amp in hot tap water in a glass 1st. BTW I did my 1st inj Sunday after the meet (250mg) and started runnning 50mg of var ED with it as well.

I draw with a 20g and shoot with either a 23 or 25. With high potency oils its tough at room temp with a 25 sometimes, hence the switch to 23s.

Pulling with a 25 is just a pain. Try it and find out for yourself, pulling 500mg/ml gear with a 25g probably takes 3-4 minutes. However you dont NEED anything specific, its up to you to decide how long you like to sit and wait for ur syringe to fill up.

roccodart440 said:
I only have 25's. WHat is a high potency oil? This is galenika test 250mg/ml

My test E is 500mg/ml, its a tad thick through a 25g. Why dont you buy drawing pins? 18/20g is common, 25g is insane. When I first started out I remember drawing and shooting with a 23g and even that was bothersome.

agreed. draw with 18, shoot with 23 (test e). if you live among the polar bears, warn your amp/gear under hot water for a couple minutes.

Back