Helios...all the info you need

whats the normal dose for this just one ml? one sub q injection to the site you want or break it down and hit the same site in dif areas.. by the way great post zeek. keeps us updated

Dude...^^ my post above your question gave you an answer.

Most solutions are 40mcg clen/ 4.5mg yohim per ML.

-Matt

Any updates on the helios? Zeek? Mathew? Anyone else?
I decided against helios because I am not at the correct bodyfat for it to be effective, perhaps during or after my spring run in which I will be cutting down with 3J's guidance.

Great post Zeek. What type of doses wll you be running? I've read that people have been doing 1ML every day.

See above.

I have researched with helios on a few occasions while preparing for a show.

I do believe in site/spot reduction when on a supra-physiological dose of hormones and already lean, but have those damn last little areas that are stubborn ----glutes, lower back, lower abs....

I believe in Helios and also topical fat loss given you are doing cardio, insulin is controlled and calories are deficient.

When researching helios start with 1/2 ml or .025 per side of body.

Give the lower back small "botox-like" injections per side --around 5 spaced out. Then repeat on the opposite side.

As you get accustomed to the effects you increase dosage -- up to 2ml max....

I do not see a huge problem using the same pin to complete the multiple site injects either....

I also recommend combining this ON TOP of topical yohimbine HCL + capsaizen to really target stubborn areas...

I look at it like this --- Either catabolize 1/2inch off your biceps and quads for the lower back or abs.....or give those areas a REASON to oxidize by using these awesome methods....

-Matt

This is good info guys!! Matt you are a wealth of knowledge you need to post more :bigok:

Back