Helios Instock! Research chems! Research Peptides!

So I went to order from these guys and there is a $13 shipping fee? fucking really?! Come on guys we all know it doesn't cost that much to flat rate ship to someone domestically. I refuse to order from a company thats gonna try to make a few skeet bucks off the top of a shipping charge....

WE charge $13 no matter how big the order is! We also have to account for materials. Tape, Bubble wrap, paper, Ink and our shipping department that packs the orders! Also We take pride in how well our products are packed! Also We save you $ on our products that are not over priced and pricey like other companys! Sorry you feel that way and happy ordering!!!!

The shipping is a little high but with the sale and discount code its still cheaper with shipping than my normal source without, I'm thinking about ordering 2 units.

do a search on the site and if that doesn't help start a thread on it and I'm sure the guys will help you out.

had to post on this thread just because of all the love for Marines, i am currently on my third year. also wanted to know how helios compared to takeing the normal clen. trying to get my mouse to loose BF all over not just in one specific area

Last edited:
had to post on this thread just because of all the love for Marines, i am currently on my third year. also wanted to know how helios compared to takeing the normal clen from GWP. trying to get my mouse to loose BF all over not just in one specific area

Semper Fi Brother.

Back