Helladrol Cycle feedback

USMC48

Guys- I'm at a sticking point. Not gaining weight or strength so I've decided to run Hella once.

I'm planning or running Hella for 6 wks at 50/75/75/100/100/75. PCT will be clomid at 50/25/25/25. I'll be running osta with the clomid for a full 8 wks.

While on hella, I'll be taking Animal Pak vitamins, CLAs, and Omega 3s and I'm going to try to eat around 250 grams of protein and 300 grams of carbs.

I took Hella once when I was uneducated and ran it at 50/50/50/50 with no post cycle therapy (pct). I thought I might have had mild gyno afterwards but it cleared up on its own and my recent blood work came back perfect.

Oh and I'm 30 yrs old and have been a serious weight lifter since I was 18. I weigh 218 currently and hope to get over the 220 mark.

Thanks in advance.

Helladrol is great recomposition supplement, its very compariable with Turinabol imo. And it WILL shut you down. I suggest you to take some test with, because you will feel crappy and get no eraction what so ever. For post cycle therapy (pct), clomid only is good enough for helladrol. The gyno you talked about is estrogen rebound from the test as you recovered. This is another reason to use nolvadex in post cycle therapy (pct). I would have some Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand just in case.

Thanks for the reply. I would rather just take some straight up test without the hella but the only guy I know that offers gear is less quite a bit shady and I just don't trust him.

Again, thanks for the info. It is much appreciated.

Transderm is what u want. A topical dhea that is potent and will give ur body test when it's converts. Also take a low dose Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to keep estrogen under control. Transderm will Also convert to estrogen hence why u take a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with it. Cycle looks good. Up the clomid in post cycle therapy (pct) cuz of the osta. Also add some daa at the very least

Transderm is what u want. A topical dhea that is potent and will give ur body test when it's converts. Also take a low dose Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to keep estrogen under control. Transderm will Also convert to estrogen hence why u take a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with it. Cycle looks good. Up the clomid in post cycle therapy (pct) cuz of the osta. Also add some daa at the very least

Thanks for the advice. I failed to mention the DAA during post cycle therapy (pct) in my initial post. I'm assuming thats when you are suggesting I take it?

Im a little confused about upping the clomid due to the Osta. I ran Osta for 8 weeks at the beginning of the year and then ran an Erase/Endosurge stack as post cycle therapy (pct) and had no problems whatsoever. Is it the combination of the Hella into Osta?

Thanks again.

Forgot to add, I'm also thinking about adding post cycle therapy (pct) revolution black. Anyone had any experience with that? Looks good.

So I've decided to run the revolution black during PCT but I'm clueless about "AI". I'm not even really sure what you guys are talking about to be honest.

Back