Helladrol Cycle Help...

Methodology

I am banned!
Very excited for my upcoming first ever cycle, got everything I need, I'm just unsure of a few things...

Like for example, taking 100mg/125mg? When would it be best to take the extra 25mg(s), morning/afternoon/night?

Same thing with Torem, would you take it all at once, or periodically throughout the day?

Can you take HCgenerate over 6 weeks on one bottle, or should I just hold out for the 3rd-6th weeks?

The main reason I extended my cycle 2 weeks was because of a 1-week interval where I won't have direct access to weights, I could go to the gym however need be, but its going to be a interruption that can't be stopped, would doing alternate exercises have an effect on the results? (If this is the case I can just make a trip to the gym everyday).

And finally, I have literally no idea what Helladrol is going to feel like, could anyone describe it? I've ran testosterone before, I felt stronger, and I could do more with my workouts, if its anything like I think its going to be, I think its gonna be awesome, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Last edited:
Very excited for my upcoming first ever cycle, got everything I need, I'm just unsure of a few things...

Like for example, taking 100mg/125mg? When would it be best to take the extra 25mg(s), morning/afternoon/night?

Same thing with Torem, would you take it all at once, or periodically throughout the day?

Can you take HCgenerate over 6 weeks on one bottle, or should I just hold out for the 3rd-6th weeks?

The main reason I extended my cycle 2 weeks was because of a 1-week interval where I won't have direct access to weights, I could go to the gym however need be, but its going to be a interruption that can't be stopped, would doing alternate exercises have an effect on the results? (If this is the case I can just make a trip to the gym everyday).

And finally, I have literally no idea what Helladrol is going to feel like, could anyone describe it? I've ran testosterone before, I felt stronger, and I could do more with my workouts, if its anything like I think its going to be, I think its gonna be awesome, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

you split doses in two... if you take 75 mg a day... take 50 mg in the a.m. and the other 25 mg 8 hours later... 100 is 50 splits...

torem is all at once... i take my serms right before bed... torem dosage... 90/60/60/30

1 bottle of hcgenerate will last 30 days... you take 3 in the a.m. and 2 in the p.m.

helladrol is great... very mild sides and a great overall feeling... great lean muscle gains and great gains in strength... my cardio was still excellent on it...

dont goto 100 your 1st time. 75 will be enough to give good gains. and if you continue to use these types of products or other AAS you will be glad you started with a low dose to start. this way your 4th run wont have to have a zillion things in it...........

How can i start to swim in highschool?

We are going about vacation this summer and our son is going to be 6 months old. We are looking during cloth swim diapers since there're adjustable and reusable. The description says that contains "solid waste" however my son is breastfed and his poo is far from solid! Has anyone had any experience with this? Will it contain his or her non solid poo? P. S. He is very small-5th percentile- and I've been unable to find disposable swim diapers that are for babies less in comparison with 16 lbs. His pediatrician has as well Louis Vuitton Outlet cleared him for paddling this summer, so please no comments about this. you need to place a cover on it with elastic across the legs to keep this poop in. However, a really runny poo will escape anyhow! Keep in mind even though, at 6 months he'll be on solids (now i am assuming) and his poop is definately not as runny anymore... AND unless you work toward spending hours in the pool at the same time (which I'm sure you may not be), he will more than louis-vuitton-outletbest.com/ likely not poo within there anyhow. Also, none of my young people have ever pooed from the water at all and we live at the beach so they include all been swimming a good deal as babies. Actually in my opinion cloth holds poop a bunch better then disposables, but at 6 months his poop ought to be somewhat formed from solids, so it will stay in the diaper better. There is absolutely nothing wrong with going for a baby swimming, they love it. Well, i do not use cloth diapers since well, sure they save your environment but NO MANY THANKS.. i have seen WAYYY to numerous accidents with them.. but, from knowing people which use them.. they DO contain the poo if you are using any diaper swin COVER. If you dont work with a cover then no, you will much a lot more thank likely have someleakage since the Louis Vuitton Women poo is still not formed. I just suggest obtaining a diaper swin cover, i dont know within the reusable ones but very last summer my daughter was the regular few months and 14 pounds as well as the disposable swim diapers fit her properly and held her poo (shes breastfed) by the regular few months she wasnt pooping every single day and then once you start solids, the poo will thicken way up. that sounds really yucky.

forum.izmalkovol.ru/profile.php?id=7972
lada.kirov.ru/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=198043
hdalliance.altervista.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6569

id reccomend stacking rs-transaderm in with the cycle acts as a great test base for any hormone cycle.
The helladrol is an awesome prohormone thats very popular everywhere you go, great awesome lean gains and im sure youll enjoy your run, alot of guys me included have gained in excess off 10lbs lean sometimes abit more and we kept almost all. Its a solid hormone let us know how it goes on your cycle buddy ;)

Back