Helladrol vs Havoc

apetrills

So i have been doing a lot of reading over the last 3 days. Evaluating my options, and came up with Test e 500 for 10-12 week followed by the basic clom/nolv OR Havoc & Halladrol.

I am currently 178 pounds 5'7.

Max bench- 275
max Squat- 300

I consider myself to be pretty lean. Maybe 10-15 pounds at most to be single digit BF.

I think I have decided on Havoc.

I am looking for a generic/ common setup to run this.

I have been on a cut for the last 2 months. Down about 10 pounds.

I am looking to maintain body wight/ maybe add 5-8 pounds and continue loosing BF.

Any help would be great. I choose Havoc over Helladrol as I am gyno prone which i learned 5 years ago when I took a bottle of pheraplex. I remember back bumps and shin splints but nothing beyond that.

I am looking at N2gaurd and hawthorne berry during and throughout post cycle therapy (pct). What would be recommended for post cycle therapy (pct)? Any additional suggestions would be great!

Thanks
Adam

you're suggesting to run havoc/helladrol as post cycle therapy (pct)? or you're suggesting to run a havoc/helladrol cycle instead of test?

how about you run both? that'd be the best of both worlds. then follow up with your clomid (and nolva if you choose) PCT

Sorry if this was misleading.

I want to run a PH- I just dont know if i want to run Helladrol or Havoc.

Is nolvadex required for post ?

Sorry if this was misleading.

I want to run a PH- I just dont know if i want to run Helladrol or Havoc.

Is nolvadex required for post ?

I always recommend a SERM in post cycle therapy (pct). Preferably Clomid (In my books, better HPTA stimulation).

I will say Helladrol. Grab some while you still can. Havoc, if there is any left, is several years old as RPN(The company that used to make it) I believe shut down a couple years ago?(Need to check). I loved the owner of that company, smart man who was well worth debating with!

But Hella will treat you right.

Epistane is a great PH because of how mild it is.

For a cut, epi is perfect. Run it for a month and you will see some good results as long as your diet is set up right.

Maybe helladrol might be a better choice.

Since you're going to do test...Havoc has a ratio of 91/1200 anabolic/androgenic

Helladrol is pure Anabolic or close to it.

If you're gyno prone..you might want to load up on the post cycle therapy (pct) and/or AI.

I had to cut back on the Havoc with Sus250 and went to Halo-drol and a post cycle therapy (pct)..much better Now.

Havoc could be taken...I was 3 weeks in after the last pin shot of 100mg of Sus250 and taking 2 Havoc tabs before i started to get a reaction around the nipple.So I went to post cycle therapy (pct) and cut out the Havoc but One every 3 days.No more sensitive nipple.

So it goes...Havoc,Halo every 3 days and post cycle therapy (pct) everyday...It's just a month cycle of just one shot 100mg of Sus250.In my last week Now...And post cycle therapy (pct) for 3 more weeks.post cycle therapy (pct) killed the sensitive nipple in 2 days and all is better.

Maybe it's all that androgenic from Havoc that was making the nip sensitive but Halo doesn't do anything but ride along with the 250.

Maybe helladrol might be a better choice.

Since you're going to do test...Havoc has a ratio of 91/1200 anabolic/androgenic

Helladrol is pure Anabolic or close to it.

If you're gyno prone..you might want to load up on the post cycle therapy (pct) and/or AI.

I had to cut back on the Havoc with Sus250 and went to Halo-drol and a post cycle therapy (pct)..much better Now.

Havoc could be taken...I was 3 weeks in after the last pin shot of 100mg of Sus250 and taking 2 Havoc tabs before i started to get a reaction around the nipple.So I went to post cycle therapy (pct) and cut out the Havoc but One every 3 days.No more sensitive nipple.

So it goes...Havoc,Halo every 3 days and post cycle therapy (pct) everyday...It's just a month cycle of just one shot 100mg of Sus250.In my last week Now...And post cycle therapy (pct) for 3 more weeks.post cycle therapy (pct) killed the sensitive nipple in 2 days and all is better.

Maybe it's all that androgenic from Havoc that was making the nip sensitive but Halo doesn't do anything but ride along with the 250.

Are you saying that your running havoc and halo during post cycle therapy (pct)?

No test e this year. This will be a havoc or Helladrol cycle only.

From what I read I thought havoc was better for the gyno prone and could even improve preexisting conditions.

One of the sponsors still has havoc listed onsite as well as Elite labs EPIC.

Helladrol also on another sponsor site.

Since I didn't get to finish the cycle properly I wanted to keep the cycle going for a month since sus250 last about a month in your system and I was in my 3rdweek of pro-hormones .So that means just havoc and halo just twice during this last week.Then its just PCT.I added the sus250 pin in the 2nd week of pro-hormones.

The PCT Revolution sure helped stop any reactions in the nipple and then slowing of Havoc from 2 tabs to one and every 3 days.Just tapering off.

Suppose to go straight to PCT with no havoc and halo! But I was in the 2nd week of sus250. and was thinking the havoc was causing the disturbance around the nipple.Like sleeping on your pec and was getting sore.Too much androgen me thinks converting to estrogens.

I got Havoc for it's estrogen restrictions if one is using test.It worked for 2 weeks until i increase the dosage from 1 tab to 2 tabs.Then it was bothering me around the nipple.

Last edited:
No test e this year. This will be a havoc or Helladrol cycle only.

From what I read I thought havoc was better for the gyno prone and could even improve preexisting conditions.

One of the sponsors still has havoc listed onsite as well as Elite labs EPIC.

Helladrol also on another sponsor site.

Why even bother with PHs when you have access to gear? The only exception being superdrol That shit aint a joke.

Why even bother with PHs when you have access to gear? The only exception being superdrol That shit aint a joke.

Currently a debate I am having with myself. The one thing that is pointing me towards PH is 4 weeks on versus 10. In two months I am back to normal/ natural test production. Unlike gear when I would be on for 10 and than post for 4.

8 weeks versus 14

Currently a debate I am having with myself. The one thing that is pointing me towards PH is 4 weeks on versus 10. In two months I am back to normal/ natural test production. Unlike gear when I would be on for 10 and than post for 4.

8 weeks versus 14

True, but on test you feel AWESOME. The psychological aspect of it is half the fun! You feel like superman and you can fuck 100 times a day. Only got 3 hours of sleep the night before? Who gives a fuck, feels like you slept all night.

8 weeks versus 14

running helladrol for 4 weeks would be a complete waste of a cycle... you can get so much from helladrol if the cycle is ran properly and i think its a much better option than havok... you can get huge strength gains with it and get some excellent size and the sides are so minimal, if any... you can use forma stanzol with it if you are worried about gyno (which is extremely rare on helladrol) and you will have an excellent cycle bro... i can lay it all out for you if you want but that's the way i would go...

now if were talkin aas, then personally, i would do this... kickstart it with helladrol or beastdrol and hit test prop and mast...

Might have had Helladrol and Havoc confused.

6 weeks on Helladrol. I would probably run it 50/50/75/75/100/100
Forma- ED
I am currently loading milk thistle but I will be looking to pick up liv-52. A lot of people seem to favor N2guard. Where is that purchased?

I will be running clomid 50/50/50/50

Now this turned into a 10 week.

Might have had Helladrol and Havoc confused.

6 weeks on Helladrol. I would probably run it 50/50/75/75/100/100
Forma- ED
I am currently loading milk thistle but I will be looking to pick up liv-52. A lot of people seem to favor N2guard. Where is that purchased?

I will be running clomid 50/50/50/50

Now this turned into a 10 week.

this is how i recommend running it

helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125
n2guard
fish oil
forma stanzol - start mid cycle and run through pct

pct
torem 90/60/60/30
unleashed
daa
need2slin
lean xtreme
creatine nitrate

True, but on test you feel AWESOME. The psychological aspect of it is half the fun! You feel like superman and you can fuck 100 times a day. Only got 3 hours of sleep the night before? Who gives a fuck, feels like you slept all night.

Hahahahahahahaha this is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time on forums. I'm with you bro!

Hahahahahahahaha this is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time on forums. I'm with you bro!

And YOU KNOW this is true if you've done a test cycle. On PHs you feel like complete shit natty test is shut down. With the transdermals or whatever that other shit is you can just hope to feel normal. Test makes you feel like a god damn animal 24/7. Even when you fuckin sleep you're raging in your dreams. OP, I think you'd be silly to fuck with PHs. Load up on some test and dbol (dbol for future cycles) and get huge.

Test e i wont maintain low body fat and if I do it will be a waste of the test.

not true. diet dictates fat gain/loss. if you're worried about looking bloated use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI).

bottom line - test doesn't make you gain fat.

Test e i wont maintain low body fat and if I do it will be a waste of the test.

The hormones alone that you put in your body have almost no correlation to body composition. That is up to your diet (mainly) and training and everyone who tells you otherwise is wrong. A lot of people confuse drying out with fat loss. Trust me, I've done my share of tren and mast and they don't do shit to lean you out without a good cutting diet, but it sure as hell looks like it does when you're on them. Right after you're done that water comes back and you get "fatter" over the course of a few days.

Miss-worded my statement.

Test e i will want to eat A LOT of calories and maximize the test.

Im indifferent. I have local test e with none other than pinnacle on hand and with all the positive feedback I am really torn!

Back