Hellllllllllp I need recipes, ideas and suggestions

Wammitman

I know fish is supposed to be so good for you but I'm just not a fish guy....... I need ideas on cooking fish that won't taste fishy

tuna steak . cook or grill just like you would a steak , with butter, salt, a-1 steak sauce.

Salmon is the god of fish, love salmon.......Cod is great, mild white fish, better than flounder and way better than tilapia, in fact unless you know for a fact you have tilapia that doesn't come from asia (farm raised) just stay away from it. Its cheap for a reason, trash fish.

You can buy these 2 lb bags of frozen cod. It says to thaw it first, i dont,. Best cooked right on a george foreman grill. Use spices and the foreman sears the outside with the spices all cooked in . Enhance flavor with lemon or use a nice ginger dressing.
Look up Cod tacos!

If you cook your fish right it shouldnt taste fishy. Fresh is always better. Wild caught salmon is better than farm raised.

Ok whenever I go spearfishing is usually the only time I eat fish fresh as it comes so I don't know what fish you guys have acess to over there but I usually end up wit snapper , beach salmon not the pink kind ,black fish, drummer ,flathead ,or if I'm lucky a king fish or a blue shark or black tip reef shark all of these get wrapped in foil with a bit of butter lemon slice or 2 salt and thrown on the bbq cant get any better Than that

Salmon is the god of fish, love salmon.......Cod is great, mild white fish, better than flounder and way better than tilapia, in fact unless you know for a fact you have tilapia that doesn't come from asia (farm raised) just stay away from it. Its cheap for a reason, trash fish.

You can buy these 2 lb bags of frozen cod. It says to thaw it first, i dont,. Best cooked right on a george foreman grill. Use spices and the foreman sears the outside with the spices all cooked in . Enhance flavor with lemon or use a nice ginger dressing.
Look up Cod tacos!

If you cook your fish right it shouldnt taste fishy. Fresh is always better. Wild caught salmon is better than farm raised.

Thank you ........ I love my George Foreman grill people are amazed when I cook steaks on it and they are awesome. Gotta have the adjustable temp grill tho

Fish tacos/burritos or grill the fish fillet and serve on toasted bun with tartar sauce.

Anzel cod tacos?????? Mmmm I don't know about one lol

Yeah buddy! Nice piece of cod with a wasbi type dressing and maybe a mango dressing with some type of slaw and use a soft taco shell....its damn good

Zero calories too!

Low cal.

Now, that's interesting coffee talk! While this may seem like a simple question, the general components of a woman's sexual secretions are all that is known at this time.

Throughout a woman's menstrual cycle, vaginal mucus changes in response to the body's hormone production. During sexual arousal, blood flow to the vagina, vulva, and clitoris increases, causing swelling known as vasocongestion. At this time, a "sweating reaction" occurs that lubricates the vaginal walls. The combination of vaginal mucus and lubrication makes up women's sexual secretions, which can contain carbohydrates, amino acids, proteins,and other acids produced by the normal lactobacillus bacteria.

In addition to these sexual secretions, some women have the ability to "ejaculate"/"ejilculate." It is believed that the Skene's glands, located in a woman's urethra, produce a liquid that is believed to contain high levels of prostatic acid phosphatase (a chemical secreted by the prostate gland and found in semen), glucose, and fructoseThis fluid differs from a woman's secretions during arousal. You can read more about this phenomenon in Female ejaculate ***8212; Where does it come from?

Basically, if your girl is a squirter, save it for post workout.

Back