Hello & advice!

buildingpaul

Hi all :)

This is my first post. Bit about me. Im 33, 6ft, 16" arms, 46" chest, 36" waist, 17" calves, 18" neck.
I live in Milton Keynes, a fairly new City in the UK.

Now I have not really been training for some time due to the fact I was signed off with anxiety/agoraphobia earler this year. I have been prescribed Diazepam & Cipramil for this which is working ok apart from the Cipramil putting weight on.

Now I want to get back into training and was wondering about doing a 6 week course of Anavar or Andriol. I really want to loose the tum and my chest has gone a bit flabby! I used Thai Anabol last year and made good gains off it. I tried it a few months ago and it made my anxiety worse.

I now a supplier that sells Bonavar in 2.5mg tabs.....are they any good?

Any advice on what I should do would be great as im feeling a bit low about myself due to the tum and chest.

Paul :)

Why not try cardio if your upset about your gut... I dunno why everyone believes sterois are the wonder drug that will drop there body fat and give them that beach body they dream of, most orals like anidrol etc. were designed to assist aids sufferes by increasing there weight and there hunger so I wouldnt adivse you to use anything like that. Just try some good old fashioned cardio and clean eating for now, see what you can do naturally.

Golgo13 said:
www.fitday.com

If you master this, you will be lean all the time.

I am guessing you are afraid of needles, as you only mentioned oral drugs.
This great advice, fitday is extremely useful.... I use it every day.

Also, i'm sure you're going to cycle regardless of what anyone says. If so, run Test only for 12 weeks. If you already have the bonavar it wouldn't hurt to front load or close with it. And yes, bonavar is good; it's human grade.

Golgo13 said:
www.fitday.com

If you master this, you will be lean all the time.

I am guessing you are afraid of needles, as you only mentioned oral drugs.

Thank you :)

Im not keen on the idea of putting a needle in my bum as once the gear has been injected its in the system for a few days. With orals if you dont like any sides then its out of the system in a few hours, so rather take orals. I took Thai Anabol last year and made good gains although it made my anxiety worse, dont know why?

I have been reading up on this steroid called Bonavar. Its very expensive due to the tabs coming in 2.5mg and have read that a minimum of 20mg is needed every day.

The other one I thought of was Andriol, not really upto date with this drug though.

Also as im off work with anxiety and taking meds for it. Will all steroids make my anxiety worse like Thai Anabol?

Thanks in advance

Paul :)

Back