Hello everyone, been a while and need some advice.

Vamp-

Its been about 2 years? don't quote me, since I've been on here and i'd like some advice.

Cycle History;
So three years ago I got into using AAS and did a first cycle Test Prop @ 1400mg a wk for 9 weeks and PCT with clomid at 100/100/50/50. I had not used any AAS for the rest of the year. I move to a new country and start using again. I've been on AAS for 2 years straight and have only gone off once for 9 weeks.

Over the past two years I've trained extremely hard, I've done Test Prop, Mast. Prop, Deca, Test E, Tren Ace, Tren Enanth without breaking just hitting them hard then cruising with test E then blasting again with different compounds experimenting with my body and it's tolerances usually at relatively high doses (or so i think?) .. I've stuck with Test E, Tren E and Deca as It has been a much cheaper route and produces enough recover and slow gains to be worth my time.

I've always sort of guessed and had good advice on dosages. I've capped my Test E amount at 1000mg a week because I've noticed diminishing returns past that point and only more sides.

I"m 6,0
80kg (gained only 20kg in two years, i eat a lot but run 3x a week for 12k or more because i love it)
Don't know body fat%? Extremely Lean. (judge in pictures)
Not prone to gyno
Prone to Acne
not prone to water retention (below 1000mg of most compounds i've tried)
prone to depression when off cycle

My question is about Deca, I see a lot of information here or there and i don't know what to believe. Some say 1:1 or test higher at 2:1 or just enough test to keep normal functions and high deca. I just don't know what to think? I will be running Test E at 1000mg a week but i don't know what mg to run deca to be honest.. I've always just done 400 a wk but didn't really feel it? Joints felt good, felt slightly stronger but dunno if it was in my head? If someone can help me add pictures to this post, I'll add them asap so you can see where im at.

Slowly growing; still a long road to go. I'd like deca to help me put on more mass. I've been using 1000mg of Test E for the last 6 month exclusively but wanted to branch out and try things at proper dosages for deca/tren for example.
View attachment 563205View attachment 563206View attachment 563207View attachment 563204

Last edited:
Back