Hello Everyone. Here's a Small Introduction of Myself

KraviMan

~~~~Skip to tl;dr if you're bored of reading~~~~

Hello, everyone my name is Aleks. I've been lurking in the shadows for a month or two now and finally decided to register. I'm 19 years old (going on 20 in Jan.) and I thought I'd introduce myself as a first post. No, I'm not here to ask for personal steroid advice, sources, or anything else that the typical person my age asks, especially as a rookie. I'm here because I am interested in the world of anabolics or how some say, the "dark side" of bodybuilding.

How long have you been lifting?

I've been lifting on and off since I was around 16, but got serious in my late 17's when my dad encouraged me to follow the bodybuilding lifestyle. In fact, my dad was the first person I knew who took anabolics (PH, AAS) and he was also the first person to encourage me to get into fitness. With his help, I went from 107lb. to 134lb. in 16-18 weeks. Not a very impressive bulk, but when you're underweight going to a 'normal' weight is good. I regret to say that I didn't start with any 5x5/Beginner routine, instead following everything my dad did which was pretty much a 5-day split. I got nice gains, but not the "beastly" gains a newb would get on some begiiner routine. Likewise, my diet was all that great as I had no clue what I was supposed to eat, and just ate whatever I liked.

Why am I here and not on other forums?

Well, the simple answer to that is, I plan various cycles for my dad and others in my family (one day, it will be me as well). I often scour the web for logs and advice on doses and whatnot, to see how others take said cycles, and from there I build them up so that the only thing my dad has to do is follow my directions. After visiting this forum several times on my hunts, I decided to stick around in the shadows and read what everyone says. Eventually, I decided to register, even though many of you might consider me pretty young.

So what are your stats, bro? You skinny-fat or what?

To make this short, I'll give out my measurements from my most recent date (Apr. 2012)

Hght: 5'3.5" (161cm)
Wght: 137.2lb (62.2kg)
Chest: 34" (86cm)
Arms: 14.5" (36.8cm)
Legs: 22.7" (57.6cm)
Bench: 165lb (74.8kg)
Squat: 235lb (106.5kg)
Dead: 315lb (142.8kg)

Yes, I'm short. I've always been pretty short, and to my knowledge my last significant growth spurt was when I was 12 going from 4'11" to 5'3.5". Kids used to tease me for being so short, among other things. My weight is so low because I've recently been working 55-65 hour shifts (I work in a medical warehouse) and it takes its toll on when I can get my meals in and of course, my rest.

What will you be contributing to the forums, sir?

I will try my best to start and update a training log for anyone who just wants to see me lift and give me their advice. I respect ALL advice, good or bad! After all, it's how we progress physically, emotionally, and mentally. I'd also like to post up anything relating to the cycles my family members go on, just to also get feedback and to show what results they're getting. Eventually, when I bite the bullet, I'll start with my first cycle as well (either test only or some mild PH).

Thanks for reading this long post and thank you for having me here. :)

~~~~tl;dr~~~~
  • New here, been lurking for a month or two before signing up.
  • Started training srs at 17, now going on 20.
  • I like to learn about stuff, like AAS/PH.
  • Stats in post. Pretty short and light. Probably Beta male.
  • Want to contribute to forum by making log and posting stuff.
  • Thanks for reading and hi.

Back